Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AutoIt bots source codes?

Discussion on AutoIt bots source codes? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AutoIt bots source codes?

Does anybody know basic AutoIt source code for working bot (basic functions as find-n-click? I'm trying to be game developer (following such study), and there you need to create AI for game, to create it more lifelike, but it will be like 3 to 6 years before game is actually to be released by our small team and then AI above of it, making it about 8 years. Instead, I'd like to train creating smart AI's for League of Legends in customs, of course I could figure out the memory, flags and selectors of memory in League and all the meshes, colliders and rigidbody's and all the keys. But there's about 20 bots all over internet already. Someone surely has a copy that doesn't work because they don't want to waste their time on it anymore for updating. But I could make great use of it, by analysis and mixing it with C++. Or rather, mixing AutoIt with C++.

Do you maybe know such source code?
Old 01/18/2015, 20:24   #2

elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 142/0/0
If it is AutoIt you can decompile it anyways...?

I don't really understand your problem.
Old 01/19/2015, 09:55   #3

Quote:
If it is AutoIt you can decompile it anyways...?

I don't really understand your problem.
I don't understand jack of AutoIt, I do of Java, C# and C++ (and couple others). I don't even know how decompile AutoIt, and most likely it won't decompile files completely, there will be regions that won't allow decompilation. So here's my problem, now you understand it?

By source code, you know for sure, that the code you compile will surely work as it is "clean".
Old 01/24/2015, 15:17   #4

#bump