Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About CPU - RAM & Virtual Machines

Discussion on About CPU - RAM & Virtual Machines within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation About CPU - RAM & Virtual Machines

Hi, i'm running 24 hours 10-8 virtual machines and refferal bot. (EmuBOT)

I got 4 gb RAM and i5-2300 2.80 Ghz.

This is my performance pics

I'm worry about my computer's health. Is it dangerous for my CPU and RAM?

Or is it okey?

Thanks for replies.
Old 11/30/2014, 14:49   #2

Having a CPU that is at 100% capacity 24 hours a day is perfectly fine. What kills computer parts is heat, As long as you have a decent cooling system for your CPU then it is fine to always be at 100%
Old 11/30/2014, 14:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassinuk96 View Post
Having a CPU that is at 100% capacity 24 hours a day is perfectly fine. What kills computer parts is heat, As long as you have a decent cooling system for your CPU then it is fine to always be at 100%
I got a mini fan (this is for people. mini usb fan for summer days) if i remove the computer case's hatchway. and put it right there is can be good cooling system?

Edit: Here is my computer.

Old 11/30/2014, 16:33   #4

How many ram are you putting on the virtual machine? It's just a question.
Old 11/30/2014, 17:46   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by putaquepariulol View Post
How many ram are you putting on the virtual machine? It's just a question.
i'm running 8 vm.

256 x6 + 128 x2
Old 11/30/2014, 18:14   #6

Its hard to say, it might be decent enough, you should definitly check your temperatures. That little dust you have inside your PC+the boxed CPU cooler will push the temperatures into unhealthy regions, BUT before you freak out, 1st check your Temps. Tools like HWMonitor should do the trick.
Old 11/30/2014, 22:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuCk3r View Post
Its hard to say, it might be decent enough, you should definitly check your temperatures. That little dust you have inside your PC+the boxed CPU cooler will push the temperatures into unhealthy regions, BUT before you freak out, 1st check your Temps. Tools like HWMonitor should do the trick.
Okey buddy thanks.
Old 12/01/2014, 14:06   #8

I agree with the above post. The best way to check is to run your 8 vms and then use a software tool to monitor the temps of your processor. Compare that to the manifacturers guide for safe cpu temps
Thanks
1 User