If the mail isnt legit then, how did this "scammer" got our emails?
Even more weird how come only the people who bought referals are getting them? (if "clean" people were getting them we would know because it would have been posted on reddit for example...)
Im the first person who wants the email to be fake but its unlikely and we should prepare for the worst
It's not fake, I got it as well and my skins are gone...
Quote:
Originally Posted by league-factory
I can send you emails from if you feel like lol.
Yes but that email would go straight to junk, just because the MX records are not configured to accept spoofed foreign ip on that domain. A mail service like hotmail and Gmail validates the server that email comes from and flags it accordingly. This is why the riotgames email came directly to our inbox as opposed to junk, as it is a valid email from the correct ip.
I'm wondering if they are on something like a list which got leaked or anything like this. If it would be the case, then the majority of those banned people might have bought their refs from the same seller. Obviously that's just an idea I came up with and it might be false anyways, but would be interesting to know where you guys bought your refs from.
lmao you guys still don't believe it's real a email. Stop being delusional I know this is bad for us but accept that it is a real email by Riot the good thing is the email was empty on removing content.
league-factory, you are absolutely clueless. MY SMURF GOT BANNED FROM THIS RAF/EMAIL. I have no idea how you are trying to claim that these messages are fake, going off of nothing but your own ignorance and lack of substantiated evidence from your own experience. I will happily post the ban and email images when I get home from work. This email is very real. Fortunately, I funneled most of my refs through other accounts and gifted to my main, so hopefully that account is safe, but it is still going to be quite a set back losing that entire account.
To those of you who have the email but have not been banned yet, you are most likely safe. From what I have seen, people who are going to be banned for this are banned around the same time the email is sent. You would have to go back and get more refs now for it to be upgraded to a suspension I think.
That said, I would expect the removal of purchases to be enacted today during the maintenance window, so that may still be on the way : (
I haven't recieved anything, I have 100 level 5 acc for my main from old RAF+ I made 10 lvl10 refs when RAF 2.0 came out. But that was long time ago. And now I could only finish 75 for my gifting acc, but no mail.
GG Rito 11/11/2014 - League of Legends - 7 Replies Soo. Danke Riot für die schönen Rewards. Habt ihr nicht mal gesagt man bekommt keine Rewards wenn man CB hat?
Hab volle Rewards bekommen. Alle aus meiner Liste haben auch schon die Rewards. Ich hab noch 58 Games CB.
[Selling] Gamescom codes for rito kayle and rito ward 08/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies msg me privately, price is negotiable
-currently 10 in stock
http://i.epvpimg.com/khsHd.jpg
[Buying] rito ward euw 07/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies wanna buy 1 riot ward
skype: tolga_goek gonna pay per paypal
PMB Maleware - Rito pls D: 02/28/2014 - League of Legends - 1 Replies Update: Riot will be removing Pando Media Boster from their installers. They no longer use it for updating league of legends. You are free to uninstall it as you so please, but be aware of the following as it may apply to you. Please be sure to thanks Bigbadabruin for helping us out and getting this all figured out.
Original Thread: @Riot Please Remove Pando Media Booster! - Malware - League of Legends Community
In August 2013, the Pando Media Booster company has since shutdown. In place...