Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is that video ok? Your Opinion

Discussion on Is that video ok? Your Opinion within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Is that video ok? Your Opinion

Hello. I've made this video, i've spend really couple of hours to make this so i need to know your opinion. Just check this:
Top 4 Baron Steals of all time.
Thanks for watching and let me know your opinion so i can consider of making vid like this. Thanks.

Tags
league of legends, top 5 baron steals

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Say Your Opinion ( I trying to be different )
01/28/2012 - SRO Private Server - 37 Replies
so i new in photoshop and i started 2 make some logo's and i want u to say 2 me ur opinion and continue or no!! So Let's Start First Picture http://www2.0zz0.com/2012/01/25/21/867774402.jpg Say 2 Me Your Opinion Please!! Okey And Now We Sawed In Any Private Server Loading Screen it looks like this one http://www11.0zz0.com/2012/01/25/21/138722281.png so i tryed 2 be Different Here and i changed the Man Place To This One
I need ur opinion...
09/26/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a lvl61 pure int unfarmed (only cold and light) nuker on ECSRO vip. Whats the better : making a pure int s/s cold light or a pure int spearman with cold/light or what should i do if i want to change to hybrid? As is said the char is pure int till lvl61. Thanks for all advices! :handsdown:
your opinion
05/29/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
hello there i just want some opinions from the ppl that play this game...cose i want 2 play but i dont know if i should buy it...so can all you ppl that play this game tell me all the good things and all the bed :P btw. ive seen on a gameplay video that you have singelplayer and multiplayer? oh ye and if any1 hase any download links PLS post them here THX for your help
pls tell ur opinion
05/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
i saw some login methods but they arent working according the last update i stood almost 1 hour to login (meanwhile blowing my had to the walls being very mad!) can u guys pls tell me a easy login way except "write fast and press confirm" or "open 2 clients fil in the info then when in the 2nd client comes the code ferification switch fast and press confirm" i tested most of them from the search function and looks like the only way for me is being lucky but if u guys know a better way pls...