Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help guys with emubot

Discussion on Help guys with emubot within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help guys with emubot

Hello guys so I used emubot before and I know things so tried again done as on the video and all works apart from that Host creates a room but rest of bots cant find it for some reason?
Old 09/26/2014, 21:12   #2

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
Ask in the bot thread.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EmuBot Help Pls
08/23/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
The bot login game and take kristal but few minutes later it take error and reset the game."10+ minutes error" How can i solve this. Sorry for my english :o
[Buying] Help with Emubot
06/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello y'all :) I have a problem with emubot that i need help for, i asked in the emubot topic but i got no usefull reply, so now im trying here - With a reward :) My games end at around 6:30-6.45 so i get 0 xp. I used the game.cfg that is in the emubot folder, but it still dosent work... They have 768 mb ram each so that is not the problem either. It worked or arround 24 hours with a game.cfg from another bot that i got from a random, but after patch (4.10) it stopped working PLEASE...
help with emubot
05/30/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
Hey i got two problems 1.i have no idea how to make the scripts work (clone and start) 2.i got 5 clones and my pc stucks like hell what to do?
Emubot help ??
05/29/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPBWlNSeyu0& ;feature=youtu.be]ss - YouTube Stop cheating in the store section where the problem XP Boost buying problems