Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't gain more Elo :(

Discussion on Can't gain more Elo :( within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't gain more Elo :(

Hello, im a EUW Platinum 5 Summoner and i can't go on on Soloq. Today i started with 8 LP and won 3 Rankeds today. The result was 48 LP , but after i lost The next match i went down to 21 LP after another Loose i got a -24 LP reward for it and went to 0 LP. Remember this is Plat and it isnt such easy to win The lane/game. As You Can see i gain around 11-14 LP for a Victory but Loose 18-24 LP , its kinda frustrating because if i win 1 Game and Loose one im ~ 10-12 Points Behind my Start. Its making me feel bad and after some Games i Loose The concentration and start losing The Games. 2 Weeks ago i were on a 6 wins streak and went to Plat 4 , i got 22 point each win, and - 12 each loose. This started after i got demoted to Plat5 again. Whats wrong with my Elo? Is that normal ? Another fact is that when i start to Play normal Games and i watch Lolnexus about my enemys and teammates, i get Silver players sometimes Gold and even Bronze 4 Players. Why i am always The highest in my Team ?
Why i dont get Plat players in enemy Team ? Thats scary
I noticed something while ranked , i Won 3 hard to win Games with luck and i felt happy about it
but after 1 Loose all this kind of afford is gone. Its like not worth playing ranked for me anymore. Can someone of You experts Tell me whats wrong with my elo or is it normal ? \\EDIT OP.GG says after i Want to calculate my Elo : Welcome to Elo Hell..... Well because my MMR is 100 less than it should ne for Plat5. Hm how to get outa there? Maybe fall back to Gold 1 and get Plat again ? Would This fix my Elo?
Old 09/05/2014, 03:09   #2

Its how it works, you reached a spot where your skill is on par or less than the enemy and you can not consistently win games. You lose a lot in plat 5 and your MMR keeps dropping but you cant be demoted. You dont see the the MMR but it kept dropping when you lost with 0 points.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2014, 16:57   #3

The Black Market: 114/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,502
Quote:
Remember this is Plat and it isnt such easy to win The lane/game.
As easy as what? Ofc you can stomp your lane (even in diamond) if you deserve to be higher and Platin isnt even near to be good imo.

Your mmr is pretty bad, thats why you lose so many lp and gain only some. If you really deserve to be Platin, so you should win against gold players (especially the lane).

Your normal mmr isn't the same as your ranked mmr. You probably lost more normals than you won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnedjem View Post
Its how it works, you reached a spot where your skill is on par or less than the enemy and you can not consistently win games. You lose a lot in plat 5 and your MMR keeps dropping but you cant be demoted. You dont see the the MMR but it kept dropping when you lost with 0 points.
He can get demoted.