Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiple accounts question

Discussion on Multiple accounts question within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I have about 100 accounts because I used an account creator, and I had some questions. Do any of you want any to level up to atleast level 10? my other question is Does anyone know how to get them all to level 10 quick legit or not doesn't matter?
Old 06/05/2014, 16:48   #2

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 116/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,268
No I am not going to lvl up your account.
You can use a referral bot to level up all your accounts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question in opening multiple Accounts on the same PC with a limit server
03/28/2014 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
My problem is concerning 2 things :D 1 . i am playing on skalidor server and i wanna to open more accounts than it's allowed on that server " max. 3 " is their a solution ! 2.i have 2 laps ,, when i open 3 accounts on one of them the other cann't open any more accounts like i am opening the whole Accounts on one lap i have used " hot Spot shield " on the other lap and it didn't work :(
Question in opening multiple Accounts on the same PC with a limit server
03/24/2014 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
My problem is concerning 2 things :D 1 . i am playing on skalidor server and i wanna to open more accounts than it's allowed on that server " max. 3 " is their a solution ! 2.i have 2 laps ,, when i open 3 accounts on one of them the other cann't open any more accounts like i am opening the whole Accounts on one lap i have used " hot Spot shield " on the other lap and it didn't work :(
Question:: How to use Multiple accounts to vote in CAOR
10/22/2012 - Cabal Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, Firstly, I have been searching the whole Internet for this... Maybe I came to the right place, Which is called Elitepvpers Site, Now off with my questions soo,... 1: How... Would you use multiple accounts to vote for cabal cash in CAOR, I have been seeing alot of people using this reliant-method, they say use Hot Spot Shield, I I've no clue what that is... 2: People say you need an I.P changer which would be used so you can vote 2 times or more a day. Which I.P...
06/12/2012 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
Hello ladies and gentlemens. I have a question? Are there some programe that can I use in the same time five o four... accounts? I have five accounts lvl 1, and I want earn Honor Points. Please, help me, I need play 5 accounts in the same time. Thanks Reox