Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking For Duo Partener or Ranked team EUNE

Discussion on Looking For Duo Partener or Ranked team EUNE within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking For Duo Partener or Ranked team EUNE

hello,
as tittel says.im bored of noobs in rank that play a bit better than a lvl 10.getting out of silver is a pain.bronze was easyer.im back from a long game break.my skill is good but i have to work more on it.
Old 06/03/2014, 15:44   #2

elite*gold: 90
The Black Market: 243/0/0
Watch for a partner/team in the stickied post:

lg,
clanstark
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2014, 21:05   #3

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,506
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for Ranked Team EUNE take a look!
04/27/2014 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Hello Dear, players elitepvpers i made this topic to make ranked team in EUNE because i always join ranked with team noobs always keep fighting who will be mid and who will be top and bla bla bla bla if you wanna join you can add me in the game Real Name:Mohamed InGame:AbductionZ Age:17 From:Egypt Thanks for reading.
[Selling] [EUNE] Platinum 3v3 Ranked Team
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Platinum IV 3v3 ranked team on EUNE. It has really good MMR because it was Plat 1 but it dropped due to inactivity. Price is 20. PM or Skype if interested.
[Buying] Diamond Ranked Team EUNE
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
PM me with your offer and skype name. The only requirements so far: - Legit/Trusted trader - Serious offers 3v3 teams pref. up
[Buying] EUNE A Ranked team 3v3 or 5v5 Plat+
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
i'm currently seeking a ranked team for end season rewards i'm paying on the 40 - 60$ price range for it depending on rank and amount of wins since i need to do 30% along with the friends i decide to share the team with. (End season rewards) if you have one for sale contact " Bjarni.frog " on skype. i prefer using a mm i can pay for it if you deny using one or are to eager to do this then we won't do it unless you're trusted here or if i'm in a good mood.
[Buying] Ranked team for EUNE
06/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I'm intrested in getting a ranked team (3v3,5v5 doesn't matter) for EUNE! It should be gold or higher. I will offer skin codes (for EUNE) for it. Riot Nasus Human Ryze Riot Graves