Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

It doesnt shows enemy team border's in loading screen

Discussion on It doesnt shows enemy team border's in loading screen within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
It doesnt shows enemy team border's in loading screen

Hey guys I got a problem,when I am on loading screen the enemy team is always borderless Plz help how can I fix it?
Not big problem but just annoying.
Old 05/27/2014, 12:53   #2

elite*gold: 11
lol

we cannot see the border trim of the enemies because riot doesn't want people to perceive to be against an unfair matchup
Old 05/27/2014, 13:32   #3

That's just how it works. You can't see it, but if you really need to know everything about your enemies, just go to lolnexus and type server and your summoner name
Old 05/28/2014, 00:40   #4

You aren't supposed to see their border
Old 05/28/2014, 03:43   #5

yea, they implemented it a while back. you can just go to lolnexus or lolskill and see if you want to know their info.
Old 05/28/2014, 10:18   #6

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,506
Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Dia 3vs3 Team + EUW Gold Border-Acc for Plat-border/Dia-Border
03/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to trade my >>Diamond V<< 3vs3 Team and my S3 Gold 1 Account with Gold Rewards, both on EUW for an Account with Diamond-Border or at least Platinum-Border. Amount of Skins, Champs and Runes are not important. Border matters. PM me for info
Far Cry 3 Loading Screen
06/19/2013 - Technical Support - 6 Replies
Wenn ich in Far Cry 3 bin und meine erste Kampagne starten will friert das Game immer ein und stürzt dann ab. Wenn ich aber Coop oder Mp Spiele funktioniert alles einwandfrei. Hab es auf jeder Frafikeinstellung probiert und als Admin. Edit: So also es freezt nichtmehr sondern nach der Installation kommt ein unendlicher Ladebildschirm (immernoch selbe Stelle)
Loading Screen
01/22/2012 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi, Can some1 tell me the best Size for a dk-loading screen!? Because i think my sizes are always false :confused: No one can help me ? :§
Loading Screen/Login Screen
10/06/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi, I wanted to change the Loading Screen and Login screen of a Private server, can someone tell me how to do it? (I downloaded for Loading screen a file, it works but i want to know how to do it myself so i add a pic of my choise :D)
register.html is loading itself again and again, but doesnt save entries
08/22/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
hi i made a registerpage, but it doesnt work. i used xampp and did everything like in the video tutorial, but when i fill in the boxes and click OK the sites just loads again. i tried it like 5-6 times. i also tried to write 2 times the same information, but that doesnt work. any1 have an idea?