Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 03:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Modding in client .swf files for RP gifting

Discussion on Modding in client .swf files for RP gifting within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/20/2014, 11:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trilinear View Post
Damnit D:

do you know what else that might be client sided then?
The workaround you're looking for would be interface forcing and manipulation.
I'll be willing to help you via teamviewer in return for disclosure of your method, providing it isn't hideously obscene like surveys etc. I need a method for higher-volumes of Riot Points as my current one is lacking in effiency.

If you aren't interested, there are plenty of tutorials which can help you better understand the basics. It'll help tremendously if you have a background in programming and have experience working with dynamic ints.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/20/2014, 11:10   #17

spend on IP boost till you have 50k rp
Old 05/20/2014, 11:31   #18

Quote:
Damnit D:

do you know what else that might be client sided then?
i think the only things that work for the softcap and gifting limit right now is IF's and maybe pause breaks & ****, which i dont really know, i had to pay vodka's team like $40 to figure it out for me back in august when i had easily the best exploit for riot points.

that was a while ago, and i been out of the scene so i cant tell ya nothin.
Old 05/20/2014, 18:28   #19

I think I know how to bypass it, though I'm not 100% sure that it'll work. PM me for further details.
Old 05/20/2014, 19:11   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by VODKATHEGOD View Post
I'll be willing to help you via teamviewer in return for disclosure of your method, providing it isn't hideously obscene like surveys etc. I need a method for higher-volumes of Riot Points as my current one is lacking in effiency.

If you aren't interested, there are plenty of tutorials which can help you better understand the basics. It'll help tremendously if you have a background in programming and have experience working with dynamic ints.
Quote:
Originally Posted by karnagess View Post
i think the only things that work for the softcap and gifting limit right now is IF's and maybe pause breaks & ****, which i dont really know, i had to pay vodka's team like $40 to figure it out for me back in august when i had easily the best exploit for riot points.

that was a while ago, and i been out of the scene so i cant tell ya nothin.
is that even the real vodkathegod?
Old 05/20/2014, 19:23   #21

ye

Quote:
Originally Posted by YakuzaLoL View Post
is that even the real vodkathegod?
Lol, ye it's me.
been bored of my **** method since last weeks patch and i'm tryna exchange services for another.

if op doesn't want/need help i'll just get ed and macky and we'll find a better one within a couple days.
Old 05/20/2014, 19:43   #22

Quote:
Lol, ye it's me.
been bored of my **** method since last weeks patch and i'm tryna exchange services for another.

if op doesn't want/need help i'll just get ed and macky and we'll find a better one within a couple days.
Lol shitt man.
I really liked what you did with tresploit, i had so much fun with it while it lasted, was #worth the ban hahaha
pm me your skype bro we need to talk
Old 05/21/2014, 09:13   #23

Quote:

I'd love the assistance but I think the method was patched as of October last year. I originally had 1.6 million RP stored on that account as a level 1 surf thning it might get banned (10 of my other smurf accounts got banned in the process), this is the only one left. I'm only interested to gift some extra **** onto my main. :L
Old 05/21/2014, 09:54   #24

Quote:
I'd love the assistance but I think the method was patched as of October last year. I originally had 1.6 million RP stored on that account as a level 1 surf thning it might get banned (10 of my other smurf accounts got banned in the process), this is the only one left. I'm only interested to gift some extra **** onto my main. :L
Lol the boku method, all my throwaway accounts got banned from that, was a pretty decent method 'til it got leaked everywhere. I managed to get two accounts back after charging back a former payment to riot and one of them still had like 600k or so points, I got it banned off another method after dropping all the points on a level one.

If the account is level thirty, I'll teach you the whole nine regarding point transferring via interface manips in exchange for leaving me the stripped account. I cba to level **** anymore and no way in **** am I paying $40 for a lvl 30.

That's probably my final offer, cheers lad and good luck.
Drop me a pm with your IGN and server if you're interested.
Old 05/22/2014, 23:48   #25

Quote:
Lol the boku method, all my throwaway accounts got banned from that, was a pretty decent method 'til it got leaked everywhere. I managed to get two accounts back after charging back a former payment to riot and one of them still had like 600k or so points, I got it banned off another method after dropping all the points on a level one.

If the account is level thirty, I'll teach you the whole nine regarding point transferring via interface manips in exchange for leaving me the stripped account. I cba to level **** anymore and no way in **** am I paying $40 for a lvl 30.

That's probably my final offer, cheers lad and good luck.
Drop me a pm with your IGN and server if you're interested.
vodka ya cheap *******. I hate seeing you rip off newbs.

OP, I'll do this for you for free just to **** vodka off. Got a means of communication such as skype/teamspeak etc?
Old 05/23/2014, 00:19   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss. View Post

OP, I'll do this for you for free just to **** vodka off. Got a means of communication such as skype/teamspeak etc?
*** DAMNIT SWISS.
You're buying me my next level 30 then.
Old 05/23/2014, 00:25   #27

Quote:
*** DAMNIT SWISS.
You're buying me my next level 30 then.
lol i have a level 30 you can have.
******* goof.
Old 05/23/2014, 02:18   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss. View Post

oh my lord yes i do
Old 05/23/2014, 06:00   #29

What was the exploit about? I'm curious of the history lol
Old 05/23/2014, 16:50   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlorer View Post
What was the exploit about? I'm curious of the history lol
the boku mobile payment method pretty much. You put in any valid number + zip code and the RP went through. It only worked on NA though and it got patched within a week.

Vodka are you there?