Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Renekton Tiamat Brutalizer

Discussion on Renekton Tiamat Brutalizer within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Renekton Tiamat Brutalizer

Hey guys i have started playing renekton alot recently.
Everytime i can in ranked. I think he is a very strong top lane champ.

well my question is. When should i build Tiamat and when brutalizer ? What do you think is best.

I have always built Tiamat. I really like it cuz you can use it right after W to cancel the animation. When i remember to do it xd
I think its really good for clearing too. Though i cant freeze the lane with it :/
Never built brutalizer before actually in lane ? What's stronger ?
I always build hexdrinker when i meet ap top AKA Ryze. But if i crush him in lane it doesnt matter.

So what do you guys think ?
Old 05/05/2014, 13:39   #2

I think best thing to do is build a Tiamat if you're against top laners that rely on farm to be efficient in teamfights.

And Brutalizers if you are good with your combos and can get out before they turn damage back on you. (:
Old 05/05/2014, 13:41   #3

elite*gold: 251
Tiamant against squishys / bruiser and brutalizier is if you have a big tank against you
Old 05/05/2014, 17:15   #4

Build both. By building tiamat u can waveclear very fast/harass well while bruta gives u the ability to heal and engage more often.

if youre getting stomped build none of them and go tanky instead
Old 05/05/2014, 19:05   #5

elite*gold: 28
Brutalizer if the enemy toplaner build armor early, mostly tanks. Or if you loose your lane its better to feeze it. Tiamant if you want to push heavy and play against squishy champs.
Old 05/05/2014, 21:08   #6

elite*gold: 410
I often have seen Renektons building Tiamat + Brutalizer as first items. In my opinion it's not a good choice because renekton relies on his tankability. Every time I was matched up against a Renekton who followed this build I could easily outtrade him while sustaining better than him (I play Lee, Aatrox, Trynda top). However if he would go for the Sunfire Cape rush which is imo the better choice it is always a harder matchup for me.
Old 05/05/2014, 21:13   #7

elite*gold: 87
Received Thanks: 1,407
never build both items if your losing your lane or getting hardcore camped. I wouldnt build one damage item if i get hardcore camped.

tiamat vs early weak champs
brutalizier vs champs like malphite or other natural tanky champs
u go sunfire vs champs like riven or zed on toplane (i know its rarely seen, but if its like that)
Old 05/06/2014, 05:11   #8

elite*gold: 15
tiamat to push against farm heavy laners, brut to win lane and focus more on kills
Old 05/09/2014, 20:43   #9

tiamat to push/ brutalizer to win trades etc.
Old 05/10/2014, 15:36   #10

what jay said, rest is irrelevant. never build both and never build dmg if u loose your
lane hard. hf
Old 05/14/2014, 19:47   #11

elite*gold: 1
First i Build my Hydra, then the Brutalizer.
Rest should be full tank with a sunfire.
Its an ok build, i play renek with this Build and i can play well with him, in Teamfights and 1v1.