Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MMR tips

Discussion on MMR tips within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation MMR tips

I am Gold Iv and i lost so much MMr , 21 Lp a win and now 18 lp ...
Need helps to push my MMr high, pls. :/
Old 04/16/2014, 23:56   #2

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,506
There is no other way but winning to improve your MMR.
Old 04/16/2014, 23:57   #3

i heard , dodging queues is a way , is that true ?
Old 04/17/2014, 00:12   #4

You lose LP than if you dodge but u don't lose/get MMR cause you don't play a game.
Old 04/17/2014, 00:48   #5

elite*gold: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZB TPT OhReaL View Post
You lose LP than if you dodge but u don't lose/get MMR cause you don't play a game.
then*

You will lose -3 LP ( If you leave more in a row you will lose more points) but your MMR won´t decrease. You can call it worth if you lose -3 LP instead of losing ~18 LP

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TIPS]
03/26/2013 - Soldier Front - 8 Replies
try to use PCH VIP HACK and AC SP HACK at the same time REMEMBER:USE DOUBLE UP :) PCH VIP HACK DOWNLOAD LINK -----> http://www.2shared.com/file/J5abUsbR/Publick_Hack. html?cau2=403tNull AC SP HACK DOWNLOAD LINK --- > http://localhostr.com/download/ynv7xFgBLQDR/AC-SP- Hack-www.asiancoderz.org.rar PERx INJECTOR DOWNLOAD LINK ----> http://mediafire.com/?75c44qsepkr1i66
Some tips please
08/09/2011 - Archlord - 6 Replies
Was wandering on what stats should i look on archer armor , pants etc? and what stats on realms for archer? please help me here :)
[Tips]Which attribute should I add? (Stats Tips)
02/22/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 59 Replies
These are the Tips for the STATS or ATTRIBUTES of each Character: Note: These are based on my observations in PVP and dungeon runs. Start with: ELESIS Elesis can be considered as one of the "tanker" or basically the "tank" of the gang, and since she is a tanker, you don't need to increase her defense. GCPH just released the skill tree for Elesis, which made her stronger, and more reliable. Here are some tips for her attribute build: Skill Atk - to improve the damage of her skills. Atk...
Get Rid Off Tips
10/23/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 8 Replies
Ok please dont flame me this is the first time i've tried to change anything, as I am a noob. But this is for the noobs, that never wanted to tinker incase they screw up thier CO. This will get rid of them annoying tips that keep popping up in your chat (well not quite, but it totally changes it for the better) Just unzip and put the attached file into C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ini and yes to replace file Dont forget to backup (copy it somewhere else) the original. (chatSetup.ini)...
pk tips
02/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
this is one of my very few threads i did it cus i think its an intresting topic to start. basicly u say ur pk skills and like what class u would pk on. LETS START: well i would always pik a trojan to go black name and stuff because they will survive the longest(most hp) they also have the highest attack. some usefull stuff when u are black use a speedhack thing so they wont catch u. i like making pk videos i use gamme cam for that. if ur a trojan and ur traveling trough a city (like ape...