Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

When the season 4 will ends?

Discussion on When the season 4 will ends? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
When the season 4 will ends?

^^ title,someone knows?
Old 03/10/2014, 19:38   #2

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
No.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Can anyone do a boost in oce from s2-g5 before season ends? will pay extra
11/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I've been waiting for nearly 2 weeks for a boosting service to do my boost.. still no booster assigned.. very frustrating.. can any legitimate boosting service boost my account from s2 44lp 20lp gains to g5 before season ends.. will pay extra! Cheers
*SPECIAL*NEW BOOSTING SERVICE BEFORE SEASON 3 ENDS! *GET YOUR REWARDS QUICK*
11/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hosting a special boosting service at the end of the season. Since I am already in Diamond 1 and have no chance of getting to challenger, I will be boosting until the end of the season to get you guys your rewards! I have NO set prices, and accept offers through Skype. Do not offer me mediocre offers or I will obviously decline. Payments can be done through Paypal or Paysafecard. Skype: gantparsky
[Selling] Trusted N.A Boosting- Get to your division before Season ends!!
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello guys my name is Ballmung and this is my independent boosting service. I am currently a Platinum player looking to boost people in the bronze and silver, and gold divisions because it is insanely easy for me to carry. I have had over 20 successful jobs. I try my hardest to be personable and talk with you throughout the entire process. I enjoy when you spectate me while i'm on your account to see if you learn anything. I also give any tips I can. Vouches at the bottom of this post. I ONLY...
When the season 3 ends?
05/04/2013 - League of Legends - 6 Replies
Hey guys i have an question, when the season 3 will ends?
Elo Pushing Service (Get Your Ranks Before Season Ends!!!!)
10/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
As I could not make a post here as I'd wish I attached my boost info as a word document (which almost came out the way I wanted, but not really :P).Roughly looking like this Prices per 100 elo: 0-1000 = 10€ 1000-1500 = 15€ 1500-1800 = 25€ 1800-2000 = 40€ 2000-2200 = 60€ Also may consider coaching. NA only up to 1800 currently. Contact: