Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lol account evaluation. Help pls!

Discussion on Lol account evaluation. Help pls! within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lol account evaluation. Help pls!

Hi, i'm a very active EUW player who finds himself with broken pc and little time for lol soon enough, and would like to sell my account. But since i have little idea of how to evaluate correctly, i could use some more experienced advise. I'll put in the infos i think could be relevant. Atm i can't access my account since my main pc is broken ( i'm using my dad's one ) so i can't enter details with runes.

Ip: 14k
Rp: 0

almost all champs, i missed just 5-6 ( yorick, kassa, zed and 2-3 more )

8 rune pages, 18+ quints ( 3 dmg, 3 arpen, 3 ap, 3 armor, 3 ms, 3 mpen minimum.), 2 glyphs sets, mr+scaling mr, 3+ marks set dmg/arpen/hybrid/as and 2+ yellow sets

Skins: only nightraven fiora ( i never was a shopper :! )

To any of those who are willing to spend any amount of seconds or minutes on this, thank you :P
Old 03/06/2014, 23:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,776
Old 03/07/2014, 09:13   #3

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Account Evaluation by expierienced traders
10/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, id like to get an estimate evaluation of my acc Server : EUNE Champions : All Rank : Diamond 4 S3 (plat S2) Skins : 23 (Riot Graves, K9 Nasus, Grey WW, Medieval Twitch, Victorious Janna) 2k + wins in normal 10rune page, with full runes.
[Evaluation] Diamond NA Account
03/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello community, I would like to know how much my account is worth for my future reference if I do end up wanting to sell it. The account has: Diamond 3 Solo Queue 83 Champions Lots and Lots of skins (Picture below)
LoL Account evaluation
12/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i'm kinda new to this forum.I would be intrested in selling a League of Legends account and i would like some opinions about it's value.The account contains the following: 84/109 champions Not owned: Anivia Veigar Victor Galio Gragas
HCBot By PoisonXA Evaluation Copy 2!
06/05/2010 - Diablo 2 - 15 Replies
HCbot By PoisonXA Evaluation Copy 2 This Bot Was Created For My Clan To Assist The Leaders And High Command Members But I Have Since Told The Leader Of The Clan To Go Fly A Kite Causing Me To Get Kicked Out. So Now Im Passing The Bot Along To You Guys But Since Im Still In Beta Stage Im Only Allowing Evaluation Copys Each New Release Will Have A 7 Day Trial To Test And Find Bugs. Some Instructions: When You Extract The Bot Go To scripts\aKBot\Configs And Change One Of the...