Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need some help

Discussion on Need some help within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/06/2014, 15:01   #16

elite*gold: 181
The Black Market: 152/0/1
Play mid lane, le blanc/Gragas
and try to gank top/bot really often times, so the other lanes get fed too,
then its easy gg
Old 02/09/2014, 17:25   #17

elite*gold: 0
Duo Bot and Carry them
Old 02/10/2014, 11:56   #18

play sone normals until u are skilled enough
Old 02/10/2014, 13:17   #19

3/5 games today i had people afk, some with internet issues, some just trolled.
Why is gold league so low ? I play on one account in bronze too, and the difference is minimal..
Old 02/10/2014, 14:01   #20

elite*gold: 704
The Black Market: 158/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgdjkhfd View Post
3/5 games today i had people afk, some with internet issues, some just trolled.
Why is gold league so low ? I play on one account in bronze too, and the difference is minimal..
All Gold low players are boosted dude. The elo hell is platinum V tbh.
Idk,expect from mechanics you need to have patience and just ignore the others instead of trashtalking to them. If you see they improoved with the game play just unblock them,if they will see that you are not replying to them,they will just stop talking and play their game.
Always you should have bad team,the worst elo as I said is platinum V that every mistake counts ,even not talking a free dragon /push the lanes when someone is splitpushing and enemy send 3 champs to them.

Try to find enemy's laner' cooldown on skills and benefit from them . Thats also a good trick,im not playing lol that much but im watching streams,it might help you if you watch the correct guy.
Old 02/10/2014, 15:00   #21

"fgdjkhfd" asked how he can get higher rating and not how you guys gained elo some time ago. stop trashtalk with "best gain elo tricks"

As elo-booster since season2 i can tell you (and all guys posted here) 95% of the posts in this thread are trashtalk:

- "Play DuoQ": No! Some guys dont know but your duoq partner / real life friend fails also and you need to carry him. Duoq is a way harder then SoloQ; Riot told that once in a post.
- "Wait 1-2 weeks": Also wrong; if you got a loosing streak of 2 games, make a break, but dont stop playing for 2 weeks. you will improve mechanics and game sense while playing and not in a break. just stop for today and keep going tomorrow.
- "Play Jungle/Mid, ADC/Sup": Also false. guys who spaming champselect chat with stuff like "me mid, my premaded jungle" "premaded bot" will lose much more then winning. sure you can "big plays" sometime but most of the time not. also you not improve the teamspirit. try to get used to every role and fit in. if support is missing support the adc (no troll supports). if your team needs a tank, pick one! most bronze/silver guys think if you not getting 10:0:2 you havent carried and got carried. wrong! if you cc the enemy carry and winning the teamfight with your play (but getting no kills) is much more worth for the team.
- "Matchmaking is broken, i get everytime AFK/feeder": RIOT matchmaking is one of the best. One thing to improve for me: fixing duoq and dont allow duoq with more then 1-2 divisions. also its a 50:50 chance to get afk/feeders in the team or enemy team. the only point to decide gain elo or lose elo is yourself. while boosting a long time i already got many times feeders/afk in my team. in average you are able to carry 1 AFK and 1 Feeder if you doing everthing fine. got multiple games winning a 3v5. obviously its much easier for me to carry 3v5 in lower elo then my normal rating. but a silver player can too (for example i did some live coaching and get my costumer to carry the game with decisionmaking)
- "Creat new account": what? ;D non sense. you can gain elo with a 200x ranked account as well as a fresh lvl 30. plus you got less champs and runes on a new account. its also important to get various champ/rune pool to switch around and fit perfectly in the team
- "Take some important lane": Every lane is important; not only adc/ap carry. also i proofed multiple times that i am be able to carry bronze5->gold5 with 99% support play in soloq. also once with adc and jungle
- "play xy or xyz and carry": every champ in soloq is able to carry. there are some boosters only playing mundo top and carrying. i could never carry with mundo top, but i am able to carry with some other champ/lane because i am used to. so pick a lane (if everthing is open and you dont need to fit in) you are used to and a champ you are used to. its not necessary to "counter". its much better if you play champ you play often then a new champ because he "counters".
- "real elo hell is xy": wtf? elo hell appears when you reached your skill level. if you play on diamond3 level your personal "elo hell" is D3 because you cant gain elo as fast as from plat->dia

@question: how to improve now? learn from your mistakes while checking replays for example: as youself why you did a decision and if there had been some other decision decided the game. if you can not see your mistakes you should watch streams from high elo players and ask yourself everytime what to do next and check the decision of the high elo player. was it the same? did it worked well? if you still cant point out your own mistakes maybe you can get your hands on a coach. i offer from time to time (!not regulary!) free coachings. check out my threads and be lucky when i looking for some. if my thread is closed i not offer free coachings :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/10/2014, 20:20   #22

just **** this, i played all day and had afk every freakin game, i have no faith left
Old 02/11/2014, 01:50   #23

Get boosted.
Old 02/11/2014, 14:26   #24

Get some fresh air and try again
Old 02/11/2014, 14:56   #25

Play promotions With Your Frined You Adc And He sup You Will Carry game
Old 02/12/2014, 05:32   #26

Can i ask something ?
Why the matches go like this, like : a couple of matches that are easy, very good team vs very low enemies, winnable even if i do nothing, and the upcoming matches are ultra hard, unwinnable, even if i win my lane, roam and help my team they are still useless ?
And come on. I really want to see a smurf when he is 2/0 or smth and his team is made by ppl with 0/3 0/4 1/5, in that moment when everybody starts to flame at each other, its just..
im sorry. im playing this game for almost a month continuously, and i managed to get from silver 3 to gold 3 which is something, but it is unbelieveble, how this system works.
I admit, i had once like 10 wins in row, some games carried by me, some not, but with very cooperant teams. But now again the league of retards strikes me.
I dont know why i cry here, this wont help me. But it helps me clearing my anger somehow...
Old 02/13/2014, 09:37   #27

roam map get kills gg