Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lee sin or Nocturne?

Discussion on Lee sin or Nocturne? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/06/2013, 12:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
Lee Sin has a very strong/aggresive Early game, but still can initiate with with his Ult late/mid game.
Old 10/06/2013, 17:37   #17

Lee , because you can play much more aggressive with him .
Old 10/06/2013, 23:19   #18

Both are very strong but lee is just better. You can do so much mistakes and still get away with his op kit.
Old 10/08/2013, 15:11   #19

elite*gold: 18
Lee Sin is my main champion for top mid and jungle ^^ his ganks is very powerfull but you need much skill you must learn how to play lee sin you must makes plays outplay the enemy. You are very strong with lee early and mid but you dmg not much enough for late you must go tanky and you must know how to engage with lee sind and kick the enemy adc/apc to you team.. you need skill for lee when you know how to play lee sin you will f**k everything ...

sry for my bad english ^^