Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 09:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

league system patch 3.12 notification

Discussion on league system patch 3.12 notification within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/03/2013, 00:54   #16

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradoxon1 View Post
also bei mir steht 5 games , obwohl ich in der ladder nie ein match gespielt habe.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Edit notification system in the game in another language
02/26/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Edit notification system in the game in another language, you can help me, you can see in the picture below, thank you very much. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg228/vithanhl am/5475979_zpsa3880125.jpg and all notices in the game where I can edit it.
[Release] Patch-System
07/08/2010 - Coding Releases - 1 Replies
Hey ihrs, ich hab n Patch-System gemacht, das sehr einfach zu benutzen ist, wenn man weiß, wie man eine DLL einbindet! Es ist völlig variabel und kann auch große Mengen von Dateien prüfen und die aktuellste Version downloaden. Es hat auch einen schönen Dialog, der den Fortschritt anzeigt!Tja... wie mans benutzt steht im Spoiler. Virentest: Virustotal Download: Hier Anleitung: Aus der README:
What system patch is used here?
09/23/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hi there, i wanna know what System patch is used in this video: Download doomsquad.avi (no need to download it, you can also stream it) I dont mean the coloured lines in the system message window, i mean those blue popups in the center of the screen showing what buffs/debuffs the player receivie (in the upper part of the screen) and if his attack fails/he crits etc in the lower part of the screen.
act notification 2 0
04/25/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
when botting i got the pink notice act notification 2 0 what does this mean?? plz help im using softmod 1.94+srobot 1.54