Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WC rune masteries

Discussion on WC rune masteries within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WC rune masteries

ist es möglich in den world champions die masteries oder runen zu gucken ?
Old 09/26/2013, 01:32   #2

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 206/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,002
Nope istn eigener Server deswegen kannste nicht mit LoLking einfach reingucken. Auch LoLnexus o.Ä. funktionieren aufm tournament realm nich
Old 09/26/2013, 01:38   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Gatekeeper View Post
Nope istn eigener Server deswegen kannste nicht mit LoLking einfach reingucken. Auch LoLnexus o.Ä. funktionieren aufm tournament realm nich
Die machen die Turniere bestimmt über LAN Matches oder?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling a Diamond 3 account, all champ, lot of skin, all rune,20 rune page,80k ip!
09/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA Servers Add me on skype for more info! Skype = Belzeboz
[Selling] Selling combat lvl 80 Zerker-Main w/ 54 slayer, rune gloves, rune defender, 74 str
04/11/2013 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/b35G4Ln.jpg http://i.imgur.com/qdxGLc0.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fHnZXWw.jpg Above are the most important information of the account. The most important quests done are: Animal Magnetism, Death Plateau, Fremennik Trials, Lost City, Monkey Madness, Shilo Village, Dragon Slayer and everythign up to Rune Gloves. The account has 0 blackmarks, no bank bins and is fresh 07 account with no EoC account. 4-6 days of membership left when this account was put on sale. If you have...
Ban from masteries bug
05/06/2012 - League of Legends - 35 Replies
You get 1 day ban per page they find modified.
Selling lvl 30 NA account, 36 champs, 4 rune pages, 4 T3 rune sets, and skins!
03/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
this account has all the things you could want in any league of legends account, skins, champions, runes, rune pages! i have personally also spent over $120 on riot points for this account some of the benefits include: 36 champions: akali alistar amumu annie ashe casseopeia
EU WEST ACCOUNT - 53 SKINS - 11 Rune Page with Rune Set - NOT OWNED 11 CHAMP
01/30/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers ;) I'm selling League of Legends Europe-West Account with Rare Skins,Many Skins,Champions,Runes... I have 53 Skins include Rare-Limited Skins. I don't have only 11 Champions. I have 5, Tier 3 Mark Sets.6 Seals Tier 3 Sets,6 Glyphs Tier 3 Sets,7 Quintessince Sets. Everysets have 9 runes. 9x5 + 9x6 + 9x6 + 9x7 Runes with 11 Rune Pages.