Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

If anybody could help about that..

Discussion on If anybody could help about that.. within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If anybody could help about that..

Hi there,

First, i'm french, so please apologise my sentances if they planes wrong.

So now, let me explain you what happens to me : I'm actually really tired by the global attitude of people around me, especially the one that i meet on internet.

I consider myself as a trustworth guy, pretty more than 80% of people that i had meet before.

Due to that, i've been fucked up many times by people who was scammer or like this.

My first main account was hacked by someone, and i had never could get it back.

I was Plat V at this moment. So i traded a Smite legendary account against a LOL Account who was gold IV like two weeks ago.

I payed someone on this forum 40€ on PSC to get a Platinium Spot for rewards, and he was a scammer and disappear with my money.

Everything was okay; but that asshole who selled me his account had succesfully get it back yesterday and changed the password. I tried to contact Riot Support, but there is nothing to do i guess.

I've been playing LOL since 2010, and i'm actually close to quit that game because of that.

How could people be so bad with each other like that?

So yeah, people, i can prove all that i have said, i'm not asking for so much, but if there is anybody over here who could give me a hand, to get back on this game, it would be freakin awesome.

May be some of you got some account to give me, like level 30 (unranked would be better.. because i won't have the time to get back on platine from bronze because of studies and GF ..)

Ideal would be a gold account (i won't ask for a Plat, i know this would be too much..)

I'm not against to pay you something against, but may be in some few weeks more, because i already spend 1000€ on a new gaming computer last weeks, and 40€ more for the Plat spot that i didn't get, so i'm kinda out of money for this moment.

This is serious, if anybody could get me some help,i would remember it.

And btw, about the guy who selled me the account then get it back, i still have everything from him, like name, skype, IP, email, etc, if anybody wanna try something against him to get the account back, i don't know.

Anyway, here is my Skype to contact me : blasphem88

(Might be two result, so add the two, they're both mine)

Thanks a lot, i hope you would understand my situation.
Old 09/13/2013, 13:50   #2

elite*gold: 3
You have to think that on the Internet everyone is a scammer if you give him the chance. Change that naive attitude, when you're doing a trade think about everything the other guy can do to scam you and try to avoid it.

It's pretty obvious that accounts can be recovered easily, and same goes for the guy who kicked you off from the Platinum team (very overpriced too... 40€ is pretty much an entire team not a spot) you shouldn't be risking in those kind of situations because you're going to end up ****** the majority of the time.

There's nothing we can do, stop begging for free stuff and get your **** together. If you were the one that created your first account you can get it back providing some information about it (original email, first password, where did you create it, etc)
If you bought the other account and team spot with Paypal, dispute the transaction and recover the money.

If you can't recover the first account buy a level up service and start from unranked, it's pretty much the only way you can be sure you won't lose the account if you don't want to level it up yourself.

Good luck, and again... begging is not a solution.
Old 09/13/2013, 14:15   #3

Thanks for your reply.

I know i'm kinda "naive", but the problem is that i always want to believe that everybody are not bad and mean.

Actually he didn't kicked me out, because he didn't even invite me in. Just disapear right after the payment ( who was with Paysafecode, so i can't dispute the transaction ).

Of course, the better solution still are to get back from bottom from a new account, and start from unranked, but this is pretty disapointing, when i was like Plat 5, every champions and +10pages runes. ( I know this isn't THE BEST ACCOUNT EUW, but this was still a lot of time spended on that i've lost ).

I'm not really begging as majority of people; because i said that i could pay something to the one who would help me, or get an arrangment ( i can give some account from other games in exchange .. i don't know. )

Anyway, thanks for the reply, i'll try to do my best before end of season to don't miss the rewards.
Old 09/13/2013, 14:32   #4

elite*gold: 3
I still think you could try and recover your first account if you were the original owner... why couldn't you get it back when it got stolen?
Old 09/13/2013, 15:29   #5

This is now far away, i've lost everything that could have helped me ( email, password, etc .. ).

I'm actually on a new account, level 11, but yeah, this will took me so much time, so i'm still wondering if anybody over here got a smurf account available, even silver, don't know..
Old 09/14/2013, 18:24   #6

UP

I CAN TRADE TWO CUBEWORLD ACCOUNT AGAINST A SINGLE LOL ACCOUNT

UP

I CAN TRADE TWO CUBEWORLD ACCOUNT AGAINST A SINGLE LOL ACCOUNT