Is there any way to ask help from RIOT?
I wanna change to West(from North) but I have a account on it with same username...West account gotta get delete
I can't remember reading anything about that it matters. When you change and there is an account with the same name, the transfered one should be able to choose a new name.
I can't remember reading anything about that it matters. When you change and there is an account with the same name, the transfered one should be able to choose a new name.
^this
and
Quote:
Originally Posted by SergeantPleXuS
If there is an account with the same username as yours, you should get a free namechange as far as I know.
[WTS] West lvl 30,2000 RP,riot nasus,riot graves, FM rammus ==>>PAYPAL 08/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies I want to sell my eu west account so here is the info : It has free transfer to the East server if its something you need
-lvl 30 Eu West account with 3 rune pages for AD , AP , OFFTANK(ad & hp) ... i have 64 champions and about 200 IP left and 1900 RP LEFT
elo is kinda low around 900
Skins :
stinger akali
unchained alistar
infiltrator irelia
Riot Support E-Mail Adresse 10/18/2011 - League of Legends - 7 Replies Hallo liebe EPVPLER
Da der andere Thread geschlossen wurde, muss ich jetzt einen neuen erstellen.
Das man "Freeriot Points" bekommen kann wurde ja gesagt. Aber an welche E-Mail Adresse muss ich den Text + Bild schicken. Würde mich freuen wenn mir da jemand hilft. :D