Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 21:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Move to EU WEST FREE..?

Discussion on Move to EU WEST FREE..? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Move to EU WEST FREE..?

Hello i wonder if i can move to eu west free because my friend did it about 2 days ago if someone can write how or do it via teamviewer or ammyy and help me
Old 10/21/2012, 14:58   #2

yes
Old 10/21/2012, 15:01   #3

can u help me via team viewer?
account created 1 januari 2012
Old 10/21/2012, 19:19   #4

You can just move for free if you created your Account, before the Server Splitt was done - so that you were still able to play with your Friends for free. Everyone recvieced a free Server Change. I think your Account has been created after so you got to Pay for it with RP and you can buy it in the Shop.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] League Of Legends EUW or EUNE with free move.
04/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Willing to offer: Dota2. Heroes Of Newerth Legacy account with some skins and avatars, normal rating. World Of Warcraft, it has 3 level 85's and a couple of level 80's, it also has a rare RAF mount. WILLING ALSO TO TRADE FOR A 200 REF'S. ADD john.white957 at skype so we could discuss
04/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I have to offer: HoN Legacy with some skins. Dota2 account. 240$ MAX, depends on the account. PM me with skypes and offers, if I like the offer, I will add you.
04/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
What I have to offer: Dota2 account. World Of Warcraft account with a couple of level 85 characters.(Also has rare RAF mount) Heroes Of Newerth Legacy account with a couple of skins and avatars, PM me with offers.
Kbot Free Licence Move ?
04/20/2012 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
So i dont know which reseller it was but i know that i have buy a license a long time ago and there was a free move ? does anybody know how can i get the free move or does anybody know a reseller that moves for free ? thanks :)