Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RAF rewards completely removed

Discussion on RAF rewards completely removed within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RAF rewards completely removed

So this morning they remove a few of my champs, my rune pages, and some skins and reduce to my IP/RP significantly. Now I check again 2 minutes ago all my runes and more champions and more skins are gone.

Well GJ riot you didn't give a **** about RAF smurfs and gave us the green light so everyone started botting. But then now you just pull out a massive wipe on our entire account without any sort of hard warning, essentially no different to a ban.

Now I have all the reasons to quit this stressful game with the most hostile community once and for all. Riot you just lost a bunch of players, you wipe people with 1000 smurfs, you also wipe people with 7 smurfs. Your game was ****** but what makes your game good is the popularity, and now you kill it. This game will never be played again when Dota2 comes out in few weeks, no grind for champions, no grind for rune pages, just pay for skin.

**** you Riot. Bye.
Old 06/09/2012, 12:24   #2

elite*gold: 59
The Black Market: 488/4/6
Received Thanks: 1,068
You are stealing and you complain of them to get you stealing ?

Go steal banks then dude maybe they will be nicer to you than riot lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2012, 12:32   #3

Received Thanks: 5,066
r u like, super stupid?
Old 06/09/2012, 12:33   #4

I dont get what is wrong with that.
Seriousely we just create other account, and play it until level 5. Tell me what is wrong with that?
I dont understand. That **** me off we got banned for that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2012, 12:39   #5

I'm quitting too , getting IP 80/game (80 games for a new champion!!) , $1 for 100 RP is too expensive

Im playing diablo 3 and waiting for guildwars 2
Old 06/09/2012, 12:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arockalypses View Post
I dont get what is wrong with that.
Seriousely we just create other account, and play it until level 5. Tell me what is wrong with that?
I dont understand. That **** me off we got banned for that.
the problem its not you make that for 1 account.

THe problem its that you make that for 350 accounts and get 13k RP

Or in new system to get 17k RP.

Rules were on ToS, people abuse it, they cut it .. normal.
Old 06/09/2012, 12:48   #7

lol.. its your fault..
"Refer your Friend" means refer a friend or a other guy, but not refer yourself..
IP 80/game, you get sometimes more then 80, i get mostly 6/10 games more then 110 IP.. $1 for 100 RP and? u dont must buy it.. and skins? hey guys thats just for the look, its not a must have, so stfu dudes.. its a cool game and Riot does what they have to do.. ban such people who exploit RAF

Sry for bad english, come from germany.
Old 06/09/2012, 12:49   #8

Well its not like if it was a program that instantly do this...
It tooks me A LOT of time, i dont consider this like a cheat or something... ****..
Old 06/09/2012, 12:50   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arockalypses View Post
Well its not like if it was a program that instantly do this...
It tooks me A LOT of time, i dont consider this like a cheat or something... ****..
It tooks you a LOT of time? wtf dude, again RAF means REFER A FRIEND! not Refer yourself.. oh my ***..
it is a "Cheat".. ****
Old 06/09/2012, 12:55   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
You are stealing and you complain of them to get you stealing ?

Go steal banks then dude maybe they will be nicer to you than riot lol
this guys is such a hypocrite , yesterday " Buy my machine gun it's the best tool to rob a [email protected]#$ " , today " I told you don't rob the bank! " lolol
Old 06/09/2012, 13:01   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcboy70 View Post
this guys is such a hypocrite , yesterday " Buy my machine gun it's the best tool to rob a [email protected]#$ " , today " I told you don't rob the bank! " lolol
No dude, I'm not hypocrate, I knew the rules like others, I knew the risks but I decided to risk it.

I didn't lie to nobody, But I'm not dumb to blame Riot for they apply rules.

I don't blame if they ban somebody because someone used an hack.

And I'm really a nice guy, since I'm refunding people that buy my ref service. So don't talk about what you don't know.

Check if other guys are doing the same cof cof.

Open this topic and say RIOT is so bad, they apply rules that I was breaking before. I will stop playing this game. Looks one of the flamers inside game when they are loosing.
Old 06/09/2012, 13:58   #12

1st.. isn't dota 2 already out on steam? o_O

2nd.. I actually understand OP, I think it's a retarded rule that you're not allowed to get refs yourself, but rules are rules, and I'm sure there are many retarded rules IRL too..

3rd.. Why are people still selling ref-services, when everyone will get banned eventually? Only thing left to do.. post your ref-signup-link on 100 forums >_>

gg riot.
Old 06/09/2012, 14:57   #13

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 132/0/0
You know, you should be glad you didn't get banned.
Though I really wish you were banned.
LoL community needs less of your kind.
Old 06/09/2012, 15:54   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by coke_394 View Post
**** off dude. I'm entitled to my opinion which i also believe is the feeling of 95% of the people on this forum. So if you don't like it then GTFO and don't read and ruin my thread like you do with your BIG FAT UGLY IMAGES everywhere.

Nobody likes you for your person, they lick your *** for your bot. Now GTFO outta my thread.
IMO, retards shouldnt have an opinon.