Hi i have a question about Shark Skin 06/20/2011 - Facebook - 0 Replies I followed the steps but I get this "Shark Skin" not. I just get "Bizen Mutoh Masamune" and not this "Shark Skin" could help me? :( pls
[Question]-How to transfer boost 06/18/2011 - Need for Speed World - 9 Replies Hi everyone!
I speak english not good
today, i want question how to boost transfer between accounts together
thank you so much !
Character transfer question? 12/14/2010 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies I have a co workers account he gave it up because he no longer plays the game....
is it possible to transfer his toons to my account?? i dont wanna have to pay for 2 accounts
thanks!
[Question] NPC/Mob Transfer 06/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies hello,
i just wanted to ask if its possible to trasfer for example npcs and mobs from a 5165 version to a 5017 version. Would be nice to get some answers and helps
ty. :cool:
Question regarding acc->acc transfer (ger+eng) 05/22/2009 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies hey,
I just wanted to ask if it's possible to transfer a character from one account to another if the account with the characters is currently inactive.
ger:
Wollte nur fix wissen obs möglich ist chars auf nen andern acc zu transen wenn der acc wo sich die chars befinden inaktiv ist. :)
danke schonmal :)