Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tool] LoLEtal Sorting

Discussion on [Tool] LoLEtal Sorting within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Tool] LoLEtal Sorting

This is a little program I made to sort the accounts you want to bot.
It compiles the list of all the completed accounts and accounts to check which ones are done or not and distribute the unfinished accounts among the bots.

Instructions:
1. Put the jar file in the folder with all the bots, like picture below;

2. Run jar file, and it will tell you how many accounts unfinished;

The program will also create a file called accounts.txt telling you which accounts went where.

If you want to configure how many bots are used and how many accounts you want done, just make a config.txt file with the following:
Code:
Number of Accounts: X
Number of Slaves: X
X being the number. Otherwise it will distribute all unfinished accounts among all bots, the same will happen if X is 0.

You can also add more for it to distribute, by copying a txt of the accounts and renaming it left.txt
The program will work whether or not you have config.txt or left.txt in the folder

Credits:
Me - this
ugotstuffed - for LoLEtal
and those who worked on LoLEtal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LoLEtal...
02/14/2012 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Was genau muss ich machen damit der Bot funktioniert ?:mofo:
[NEED HELP] LoLEtal
02/13/2012 - League of Legends - 0 Replies
OK, so i setup LoLEtal earlier, followed all the instructions, changed the settings, but alas, it dosn't work. I've tried a few times but still nothing. My problem is, when i open it, it does nothing, so in the atcher i click play ( i dont know if it is suppost to do that or not, either way it didnt ) then it dosn't log me in... so i do that... nothing, i have changed everything to be exactly the same as said in the instruction, but to no avail... I right clicked on it in the task bar, and it...
[Need Help]Loletal
02/12/2012 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
I need help to setup loletal, i've followed the guide but it seems it's really slow, plus i can't get it working many clients at the same time. Can someone with teamviewer help me please? My skype: orpheous17
Loletal ?
09/11/2011 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Hey leute , habe gehört, dass man peer bot die ganzen acc schnell auf level 5 kriegt... Wo finde ich den bot und gibt es nen Tut auf deutsch ? Thanks wird natürlich vergeben. Mfg
Sorting Everything out
04/22/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
ok i had a friend who helped me put in my first hackes in when i played 2moons but now he got banned and dont play no more so i need help finding where things go i have unpacked dekaron, gameguardkiller and the laucher for it and the CE, but the only problem im having is that i cant seem to figure out where things go do i put the unpacked dekaron in the bin and the gameguardkiller in the gameguard folder? thats all im cofnused with if u have anyhting that can help me plzz post and tell me where...