Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] LoLEtal v0.6 open beta

Discussion on [Release] LoLEtal v0.6 open beta within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/07/2011, 13:45   #151

elite*gold: 0
LoL is not opening in my VM it crashes after Loading Screen :X
Old 12/07/2011, 13:54   #152

For those having problems with VMs running Windows XP; try Windows 7.

I was having problems with the game freezing at the summoning screen 99% on WinXP SP3, so I made a new VM with Win7 x64 and using Kaz's version everything is running flawlessly. Win7 does use more resources though, so you may need to allocate more RAM to each VM.

The only problem I'm having is the abilities don't always train properly. I think there needs to be a delay in the script when the bot presses [CtrlDown] q [CtrlUp]. It needs to hold [CtrlDown] longer so there is time for the q to register, because due to latency the game is only recognizing the q sometimes and not the [CtrlDown]. Hope that makes sense.
Old 12/07/2011, 17:17   #153

Can any one help me guys,after few games that bot does i don't get any Ip from games and Game Close by itself i don't know why
Old 12/07/2011, 18:22   #154

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProGAYmer View Post
great....

Unable to start Champion Selection.
Custom games must have a
minimum of 2 Players.

Riot fixed it...
Same :[
i dont think its fixed

hab mal ne frage kann ich die refs auch auf NA leveln lassen obwohl ich selbst
auf EUWEST spiele ?
Old 12/07/2011, 19:51   #155

elite*gold: 65
The Black Market: 106/0/1
ja noch besser wäre eu ne
Old 12/07/2011, 21:45   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggrich76 View Post
For those having problems with VMs running Windows XP; try Windows 7.

I was having problems with the game freezing at the summoning screen 99% on WinXP SP3, so I made a new VM with Win7 x64 and using Kaz's version everything is running flawlessly. Win7 does use more resources though, so you may need to allocate more RAM to each VM.

The only problem I'm having is the abilities don't always train properly. I think there needs to be a delay in the script when the bot presses [CtrlDown] q [CtrlUp]. It needs to hold [CtrlDown] longer so there is time for the q to register, because due to latency the game is only recognizing the q sometimes and not the [CtrlDown]. Hope that makes sense.
My PC is only AMD Dual Core 2x 2 ,7 and 4GB ram :X So i dunno if it can run win 7 and i want to have 2-3 running at the same time. I gave them 512 mb ram
Old 12/07/2011, 21:52   #157

Where can I get the older versions? Because I was having better luck with those. Specifically, 0.6 that fixed the Play Again button problem.

EDIT: Yeah, checked the status of the last account. 204. It ran it 204 times. And the account is still level 3. Yup, it logged and relogged 204 times. Brilliant. I was just happy with the home button fix. And picking the first champ was smart to, thus negating the need to specify which champ to use. I liked the image recognition for recognizing level thing at first, but now it's become a problem. Is there a version that includes the Home button fix (using Home instead of Play Again) and the champ selection fix, but without the image recognition?
Old 12/07/2011, 22:27   #158

EUW ready to bot (:
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2011, 02:04   #159

This is a AFK bot right ?
Old 12/08/2011, 04:23   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
This is a AFK bot right ?
Yes. but its kinda unstable at times. So you cant start this and hope it runs for f.eks 3-4 days straight.
Old 12/08/2011, 11:56   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by snikaz View Post
Yes. but its kinda unstable at times. So you cant start this and hope it runs for f.eks 3-4 days straight.
The old version could, if the Play again button worked. And then with the Home button fix it worked, just used the config file and status.ini to determine how long to bot each account. Unfortunately, it is unstable as hell now. Testing it on two systems. It's great fun to see what they both do (sarcasm).

And yes, I know what settings to use, as I started with 0.5.

Could I request a simple version of the bot, with only certain features?
Old 12/08/2011, 13:07   #162

Nice program, i've been running with vmware and it works fine

the only problem i found is when u let setname=True
and for some reason restart the bot on an account that already have summoner name SOMETIMES it get stuck at the red play screen trying to set a summoner name "waiting for aproval"

and im also worried about this riot statement "some rewards require verification by the Riot Team (Tier 3 Champion and Digital Collector's Pack to name a few) and must be manually credited into your account which can take up to 14-business days."

Is this true? someone already got a problem with that?

Btw Thanks for the bot
Old 12/08/2011, 13:45   #163

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurud View Post
Nice program, i've been running with vmware and it works fine

the only problem i found is when u let setname=True
and for some reason restart the bot on an account that already have summoner name SOMETIMES it get stuck at the red play screen trying to set a summoner name "waiting for aproval"

and im also worried about this riot statement "some rewards require verification by the Riot Team (Tier 3 Champion and Digital Collector's Pack to name a few) and must be manually credited into your account which can take up to 14-business days."

Is this true? someone already got a problem with that?

Btw Thanks for the bot
i got those two immidiately after clicking "redeem"

no problem at all
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2011, 14:36   #164

elite*gold: 53
VM + winxp sp3 = stuck in loading screen when i set to 1024x768 but when i set to 1152x648 i can run bots and it will loads...
VM + Gamer Edition = runs perfect on 1024x768 but i get a BSOD after 30min ~ 1H

now i will try again winxp sp3 with more ram
Old 12/08/2011, 14:57   #165

Ken can you update the bot? Beacause when server of lol is busy bot don't work .
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, ip, lol, loletal