I knew this before, cuz there were tutorials to access the LoL chat with other chatting software, BUT: They all said that while these external chats are active, you cant chat ingame or get invites, cuz it somehow blocks the REAL PvP.net. Is that true? And does it apply to your application too?
Suggestions:
I know it from the other tutorials, it was at least temporarily possible to seem online fot others in the real PvP.net Client and then you could edit your stats, so people saw you for example having 1337 wins with an 2500 ELO rating etc.
Groupchat, obviously.
I think this is Utopia, but: video-chat.
Little less fantasy: implement facebook friends and or other friendlists like MSN or Skype (I personally use Skype and facebook, so these would be cool)
I know it from the other tutorials, it was at least temporarily possible to seem online fot others in the real PvP.net Client and then you could edit your stats, so people saw you for example having 1337 wins with an 2500 ELO rating etc.
I dont know yet, maybe i take a look at it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shisaya24
Groupchat, obviously.
Is not possible with the method i use, sorry
Quote:
Originally Posted by shisaya24
I think this is Utopia, but: video-chat.
Little less fantasy: implement facebook friends and or other friendlists like MSN or Skype (I personally use Skype and facebook, so these would be cool)
No. This will be a PVP.Net Chat only.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shisaya24
Question:
I knew this before, cuz there were tutorials to access the LoL chat with other chatting software, BUT: They all said that while these external chats are active, you cant chat ingame or get invites, cuz it somehow blocks the REAL PvP.net. Is that true? And does it apply to your application too?
if you dont know anything just shut up. Look here:
I think it isnt up to date anymore cuz its not developed anymore, BUT facebook IS (!) implemented but only hidden cuz its buggy. You need to unlock it by hacking some gamefiles.
I have a trouble, ive tried to connect to the chat with this programm, but ive got connection problem, so nothing happend =\ and i cant change nickname in this program cuz every start of this programm it starts it tryes to connect my nick, and i cant change it. what can i do?
[REQ] Remove external chat interface 05/01/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies I've searched around and nothing that i want.. the only post i found with a solution is ""drag conquer window down and click close" but that ain't removing the annoying external chat interface crap. Each time a xp skill or trade comes my chat loses focus ( when i type ofc) and at the moment i press spacebar that crap pop's up... now with the new patch it even makes my client crash.
hoping for anyway from you guys to remove it, ini, co edit w/e is fine ... my knowings are limited but not 0.....
[QUESTION] External ip 04/25/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies Hey guys i have been tryed alot to connect my server without external ip so is there is any way to connect without The External Ip and hamachi too for example to use my real ip ?
external ip 07/30/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies so i used your freedom proxy to play deka eu but then it was shit compared to 2moons. So i unstalled your freedom and when i tried to connect to msn or IE 8 it wouldnt let me. It also wont let me connect to my dekaron games.
Help would be great!