Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 07:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Launcher problem

Discussion on LoL Launcher problem within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Launcher problem

Hi com,
sobald ich den LoL launcher starte erscheind das league of legends zeichen,danach verschwindet es aber direkt wieder und nichts passiert.
normalerweise müsste ja jetzt der patcher kommen aber es kommt nichts.
hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen
mfg The GhouL
Old 07/01/2011, 22:32   #2

Received Thanks: 9,094
reinstall League of Legends.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2011, 22:36   #3

musste nur net framework neu installieren hat sich geklärt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AoR Launcher Problem
06/13/2011 - Rappelz - 3 Replies
Hallo alle beisammen, hab mir jetzt AoR von der HP runtergeladen, doch wenn ich den launcher öffnen will kommt ne fehlermeldung das ich nicht darauf zu greifen kann. Wär nett wenn mir da mal jemand helfen könnte. Danke! MfG
Problem with Launcher
04/30/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
If i start Zszc and click on a Server there always comes "Patching has not finished. Please try again. I've got the new version already 1.690.. Would be nice if someone could help me Mfg Tangalos
Problem mit Launcher
12/17/2010 - Wolfteam - 18 Replies
Ich zock jz schon 2 Jahre Wolfteam aber das hatte ich noch nie... Wenn ich den Launcher öffne und meine ID und mein Pw eingebe und spielen will steht da Bug Trap hat einen Absturz festgestellt Um den Entwicklungsprozess......(blabla) Pls need Hilfe :(
launcher problem#2
08/11/2010 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
i got the new rexign 2.3.10 but when i start with administrator and choose dekaron . exe and press launch.. the 2moons pop up and then doesnt work.. so i cant launch wwwith the launcher.. becease the game wouldnt start. can some1 help me? The first time that i used the launcher it worked.. but only the first time.
Problem about the Launcher
01/23/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hi guys I had a problem with the sro launcher. When I run it it just appears a message:"The server is undergoing inspection or updates.Connect to Silkroad Online for more information.". After this message, the launcher opens but the start button doesnt appear neither the news. I had the same problem before so I had to uninstall the game and re-download it. I wanted to solve this problem without re-downloading it if possible because it takes me soooooo long to download, about 5 hours. PS: I had...