Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] UtilidadesLOL v3.0 / LOLUtilities v3.0 + Extra Enable Dev Console

Discussion on [Release] UtilidadesLOL v3.0 / LOLUtilities v3.0 + Extra Enable Dev Console within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/01/2011, 17:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Hauro- View Post
But u cant do really SS stuff ryt ?
No, you cant.

i tryed simulate the server side system for login queue but i cant get the reals tickets that allow login... so...

i think we can edit the client for dont login queue and im trying that.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial] How to enable GM console (PK2 Modification)
04/01/2016 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 35 Replies
Today, I will post a guide with that you can enable the GM console on any SRO version, any char. With this you can use the client-sided GM functions. I won't explain here how to use the PK2 Tools, you have to look it up yourself! In this tutorial I will replace the "Help" window with the GM console. 1. Make sure you turn off the Game Guide in your SRO settings. This is needed because otherwise the client may crash when trying to open a specific help section. Do not try to open the "help"...
[RELEASE] Console Commands for Lame Console Look
12/07/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 12 Replies
Well, to avoid any further useless posts on this subject... here are a ton of console based commands that will control the game from the server console. I will not explain what each does, it should be pretty easy to figure out, and I don't intend to answer stupid questions. If its a good question, I will answer it. public static void DoStuff() { bool flag = true; Console.Clear(); Console.ForegroundColor = ConsoleColor.Red; ...
[RELEASE]ENABLE BLOOD AND LOWER RECOIL [EASY 1 CLICK]
11/19/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies
PARA SA INYO TO! LOWER RECOIL PARA HINDI NA KAYO MAHIRAPAN PAGTINATADTAD NYO UNG KALABAN 1. EXTRACT NYO UNG RAR! 2. BUKSAN NYO UNG "INSTALL BLOOD AND ANTI - RECOIL 3. BUKSAN NYO UNG SF NYO! WAG NYO PAPALITAN UNG GRAPHICS 4. LARO NA KAYO