bot client closes on 9 min 36 sec and starts again, what could be the problem?
is the bot playing (running, porting back...) or is he still standing in the base?
another way to find it out, you set debugmode on true then you can see, what the bot is trying to do, before the bot starts again..
is the bot playing (running, porting back...) or is he still standing in the base?
another way to find it out, you set debugmode on true then you can see, what the bot is trying to do, before the bot starts again..
bot does nothing, just standing on the base. but I use AutoClick program as an anti afk, and it works
I'm not afk, I do not write about it. just close the client and it all starts from the beginning.
bot does nothing, just standing on the base. but I use AutoClick program as an anti afk, and it works
I'm not afk, I do not write about it. just close the client and it all starts from the beginning.
sorry for my bad English -_-
the autoclick programm doesnt help you in this situation.. the bot "thinks" that he is in an "infinite loop" and after a while the bot restarts..
if the bot doesnt anything, then you havent changed the resolution..
change your desktop resolution and ingame resolution to 1024*768 and put the HUD scale on max.. after that the bot should "play"
I found my mistake.
in my client have been installed mods for the interface. I downloaded the new client and now the bot is working fine.
-
a new problem, the bot does not hit the button "defeat"
bot settings 1024 * 768 windowed = True
client configuration 1024 * 768 and windowed
I found my mistake.
in my client have been installed mods for the interface. I downloaded the new client and now the bot is working fine.
-
a new problem, the bot does not hit the button "defeat"
bot settings 1024 * 768 windowed = True
client configuration 1024 * 768 and windowed
[Release]New Server now in Open Beta 04/02/2012 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 28 Replies I am proud to bring everyone a new private server. Immortal Shaiya is currently in the open beta process an we welcome all that wish to participate to come an test us out. For more info please visit our website Immortal Shaiya
Thanks.
Zar
Immortal Shaiya Dev
[R.Y.L]RYL Factory Open Beta Release!!!~~ 08/07/2009 - Private Server - 23 Replies HiiiiiiiiiiiWooooooooooohoooooo so finally ryl factory will release open beta tomorrow
after month of fixing and testing and yea its the best private server for the best MMORPG that exist! its Real time MMO unlike those crappy mmorpgs point and click shit this is real time!!
YouTube - RYL Factory Reopening Preview
cool graphic gampeplay tell me what else do you need?
seriously now..
i highly recommend it to everyone belive me its the best MMO you will play.!
FactorY | Risk Your Life