You last visited: Today at 21:40
Advertisement
Looking for Placements
Discussion on Looking for Placements within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.
01/11/2023, 12:57
#1
elite*gold: 1
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 183
Received Thanks: 13
Looking for Placements
Hi, im looking for someone who can do the placements for me in SoloQ.
Role: ADC only, pref Trist/MF/Kaisa
Make offers and post DC, I will contact you
01/11/2023, 13:07
#2
(?)
elite*gold: 8
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 921
Received Thanks: 12
Hi mate,
Our GrandMaster+ boosters can do this easily with guarantee of high win ratio
proof on our discord server
DM me on DC: odm#1560
01/11/2023, 13:11
#3
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 3,079
Received Thanks: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by
sockethedogs
Hi, im looking for someone who can do the placements for me in SoloQ.
Role: ADC only, pref Trist/MF/Kaisa
Make offers and post DC, I will contact you
01/11/2023, 13:22
#4
(?)
elite*gold: 21
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 0
im Tristana and Kai'sa main . i can give u my proof in discord
discord : trooper#2380
01/11/2023, 13:56
#5
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 1,791
Received Thanks: 134
Hey, can play twitch and all others
i can give proof on discord or stream
01/11/2023, 14:39
#6
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 705
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by
sockethedogs
Hi, im looking for someone who can do the placements for me in SoloQ.
Role: ADC only, pref Trist/MF/Kaisa
Make offers and post DC, I will contact you
Hello there, please add me on discord where we can negotiate a fair price fitting your budget ^^
Discord : maneti is back#0085
||
01/11/2023, 15:35
#7
(?)
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 3,007
Received Thanks: 301
Quote:
Originally Posted by
sockethedogs
Hi, im looking for someone who can do the placements for me in SoloQ.
Role: ADC only, pref Trist/MF/Kaisa
Make offers and post DC, I will contact you
what is last season rank? dm me discord
01/11/2023, 15:53
#8
(?)
elite*gold: 450
Join Date: Apr 2022
Posts: 398
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by
sockethedogs
Hi, im looking for someone who can do the placements for me in SoloQ.
Role: ADC only, pref Trist/MF/Kaisa
Make offers and post DC, I will contact you
I can make you the best offer depending on your last season's rank
Add me on discord : Sainis#1894
01/11/2023, 16:44
#9
(?)
elite*gold: 15
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 3,388
Received Thanks: 87
Hey Sir!
Discount Code: SEASONSTART13
LoLBoostGG#2022
01/11/2023, 18:07
#10
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 854
Received Thanks: 10
Hellish#0929 25€
01/11/2023, 18:30
#11
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2022
Posts: 126
Received Thanks: 1
Discord: veritasone#6328
Verified GM booster with hundreads of vouches on our discord server
Add us to give you the best prices on market !
01/11/2023, 18:55
#12
(?)
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2022
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by
sockethedogs
Hi, im looking for someone who can do the placements for me in SoloQ.
Role: ADC only, pref Trist/MF/Kaisa
Make offers and post DC, I will contact you
depends on mmr but i have cheap prices
RNG Gala#0373
01/11/2023, 19:36
#13
(?)
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 1,430
Received Thanks: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by
sockethedogs
Hi, im looking for someone who can do the placements for me in SoloQ.
Role: ADC only, pref Trist/MF/Kaisa
Make offers and post DC, I will contact you
Hello add me discord:Stormii#0588
Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Plat 1 (Pre-Placements) Account (Still in placements)
12/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I want to sell my main account ( I need to focus school, and will not have time to play anymore)
The account is on Euw , It has 6rune pages and you can look at runes here :
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6443/68cc.png
http://i.imgur.com/3l6U1Xt.png
http://i.imgur.com/uUzeZo8.png
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1270/62w9.png
http://i.imgur.com/8ypVwrm.png.
I finished last season in Plat 1 and had diamond 5 mmr. The account is now at placements 1W/1L
Looking for DuoQ partner in placements
09/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
looking for a duoq partner in placements on euw
s3 unranked
Looking for 10 placements NA
01/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
PM price and link thread please. I tried with two boosters from this forum already who were nice, but their NA boosters weren't available. I need the placements TODAY. I am Gold 3 on NA and want at least 9 out of 10 wins.
EDIT: Only interested in boosters with high TBM ty
Looking for 10 placements. Paying 50PerPP
01/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, iam looking for some one that guarantee 10/10 wins.
Iam silver 1 but i,m having a good MMR(1960) so you will be matched with plat-diamand.
Trusted member iam paying first. (100/0+)
Add me on skype: xkunix4
EUW!
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:40 .