Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LOOKING FOR PRESTIGE AKALI

Discussion on LOOKING FOR PRESTIGE AKALI within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LOOKING FOR PRESTIGE AKALI

Hi, I am looking to buy an account with any name, any region that isnt too loaded with skins and extra stuff I dont need with the Akali skin

Discord: Cow Dojo#6926

Tags
prestige

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Prestige Akali or prestige Qiyana skin
03/28/2022 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I am looking for those 2 skins. If anybody has got it, hit me up on discord: domi.ada#6946 Middleman service or Paypal G&S is required since I don't want to get scammed. Thanks in advance!
[Buying] WTB KDA Prestige Akali Acc / Nurse Akali CHROMAS Acc - looking for anything
06/10/2021 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Region doesn't matter, email access doesn't matter, but the account should be at least 1+ year inactive, hmu with what you got :) - Pref EUW, - pref with email access - and pref not much content besides the akali skin(s), i'm willed to buy up to two accs, one for kda prestige and one for nurse akali (with a lot of chromas! no interest in the skin alone) reply in this thread, send a pn, or add me on discord NineFingers#1483 (quickest)
[Buying] Buying Account With Prestige Kaisa & Prestige Akali
11/02/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I'm looking for an account with Prestige Kaisa AND Prestige Akali. Leave price and discord below :) Thank you!
[Selling] Prestige Akali and 250 prestige points Account
04/25/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Guys, i am willing to sell my Lol account with many skins and 250 prestige points. -78 champions -62 skins -103 skinshards -Gold 4 account -no bans or something -EU west server Cant poste pictures because im not an elite member
trading prestige irelia account vs prestige akali / lux account
04/25/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Read title, pm me on epvp if interested.