Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo boosting to master [EUNE, EUW]

Discussion on Elo boosting to master [EUNE, EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Discord: DomcioZZ#6571

Hello! I offer boosting to master [EUNE, EUW]

Prices:
Iron - 5€ per division
Bronze - 5€ per division
---SILVER---/net win2€
S4 -> S3 - 5€
S3 -> S2 - 6€
S2 -> S1 - 6€
S1 -> G4 - 7€
---GOLD---/net win 3€
G4 -> G3 - 11€
G3 -> G2 - 12€
G2-> G1 - 12€
G1 -> P4 - 14€
---PLATINUM---/net win 4€
P4 -> P3 - 16€
P3 -> P2 - 17€
P2 -> P1 - 18€
P1 -> d4 - 23€
---DIAMOND---/net win 8€
D4 -> D3 - 30€
D3 -> D2 - 40€
D2 -> D1 - 65€
D1 -> M1 - 90€

For 2 or more division i am giving dicount

Tags
#boosting, divison boost, elo boost

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elo UP Boosting | EUW-NA-EUNE-TR-RU | Solo & Duo Boosting + Coaching | Master + Boost
06/23/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Regions: NA/EUW/EUNE/TR/RU. If you wish to order or talk about further questions make sure to join our server: https://discord.gg/AJhcKge Hey, allow us to introduce ourselves. We are Elo Up Boosting and we are a newly founded company that strives to fullfill your boosting desires in a short span of time. Boosting is something we have done since season 6. It all started out with me boosting my clients up to Diamond 4 in season 6. I have experienced great success boosting and I met a...
Elo UP Boosting | EUW-NA-EUNE-TR-RU | Solo & Duo Boosting + Coaching | Master + Boost
06/05/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
* CURRENTLY ONGOING GIVE AWAY FOR 3X FRESH 40K BE UNRANKED ACCOUNTS * Regions: NA/EUW/EUNE/TR/RU. If you wish to order or talk about further questions make sure to join our server: https://discord.gg/k2cfRd3 Hey, allow us to introduce ourselves. We are Elo Up Boosting and we are a newly founded company that strives to fullfill your boosting desires in a short span of time. Boosting is something we have done since season 6. It all started out with me boosting my clients up to Diamond...
06/03/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Elo UP Boosting | EUW-NA-EUNE-TR-RU | Solo & Duo Boosting + Coaching | Master + Boost Regions: NA/EUW/EUNE/TR/RU. If you wish to order or talk about further questions make sure to join our server: https://discord.gg/AJhcKge Hey, allow us to introduce ourselves. We are Elo Up Boosting and we are a newly founded company that strives to fullfill your boosting desires in a short span of time. Boosting is something we have done since season 6. It all started out with me boosting my...