Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HIGH QUALITY ACCOUNTS + SOLO/DUO QUEUE BOOSTING!

Discussion on HIGH QUALITY ACCOUNTS + SOLO/DUO QUEUE BOOSTING! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HIGH QUALITY ACCOUNTS + SOLO/DUO QUEUE BOOSTING!

HIGH QUALITY ACCOUNTS - LIFETIME WARRANTY!

For extra fee I can BOOST all the accounts to your desire elo!

SOLO/DUO QUEUE BOOSTING:

Hello summoners!

I'd like to offer duo queue boosting on EUW (Later on I will also offer service for EUNE). I'm a friendly, charismatic booster, working with people is my thing. I'm willing to do my job fast & efficient.

**Option 1: Duo queue. Also providing coaching tips during the boost, we can communicate with each other on any program of your choice (skype, discord,...).

**Option 2: I'll do solo queue, willing to do a private stream for you.

VOUCHES:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leng Chai View Post
Friendly and also has a great knowledge of the game! Thanks alot
Quote:
Originally Posted by S4ndro1111 View Post
Really nice booster! Carried hard in Gold elo with master yi. He is very friendly and teachs you during the game. He also gave enemies tips what to do. I can only recommend him for all of you guys! - Trustful +++ =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunarShopSmurfs View Post

Hard carry, great knowledge of the game, reliable, you can get boosted for sure by this guy! Vouch ++! To add also he is realy kind and nice guy, you can easily deal and communicate with!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~boxguy~ View Post
Did some Duoq games with him. I can recommend this guy.
He is very friendly, helpful and doing his Job very good.

~boxguy~
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~boxguy~ View Post
Did with him 1 Division. This guy is doing a very good job. He is friendly and helpful.. you can skype with him and he`ll give you some tips/guides!
Highly can recommend him !

~boxguy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGWP55 View Post
really good one from silver to gold easy and so friendly op carry

Ready to secure your High Elo Rewards before season ends?

Let's get started!

Discord:
Magnate#0693