Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL TFT Bot - Farm Event Tokens

Discussion on LoL TFT Bot - Farm Event Tokens within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL TFT Bot - Farm Event Tokens

TFT Bot: your ultimate tool for effortlessly farming Event Pass Tokens through Normal TFT Games. With over 3 years of undetected operation and zero bans, my bot offers a way to better utilize your downtime for rewards.

The bot is running on TFT Mobile to avoid Vanguard.

Expect a minimum yield of 8000+ Tokens per event with just 10 hours of daily botting, providing ample tokens to get any loot you want. 125 Mythic Essence, Prestige Skins, Event Chromas, Borders/Icons, and Loot Orbs and Blue Essence and more. Plus, even if you buy the event pass late, you're still guaranteed a minimum of 4000+ Tokens through missions alone.

My bot operates autonomously, continuously queuing for and playing TFT games, allowing you to do other things with your time, while still earning rewards. You can use your PC and the bot at the same time. My bot completes any Event Pass, the normal TFT Pass, or any other holiday missions that involve playing games. I have both normal league client, and a tft mobile bot. (normal league discontinued for now)

The bot is $25 for first time customers, and $19 for returning customers. Your purchase will grant you a license to use the bot for the duration of any event. (31+ days) I provide support for setup or any issues after. I also have a customer-only discord where I sell other league related stuff.

You can add me on discord for purchase or any other questions.
Disc: mynamegreen

Here is a 2.5 Hour time-lapse of the old bot, I haven't made a video for the mobile bot yet, but it works the same

Other thread with more reviews:
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/17/2022, 23:43   #2

After last night, I completed the TFT Battle Pass, and Milestone 10/10 for the Star Guardian Pass.

Now I'm just farming the infinitely repeatable quest for tokens, along with any intermittent missions you get along the way.

Currently at 1000+ tokens on day 3 lol
Old 07/19/2022, 01:46   #3

I'm not quite getting the reception I thought I would be, so if anyone wants to reply with some feedback, I'd really appreciate it.

I'm new to epvp selling so any advice or things i could be doing better or be more clear on would be great.
Thanks
Old 07/22/2022, 15:47   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 112/0/2
You never included your Discord on your thread. Looking to add you, mine is Munk#8508
Old 07/24/2022, 09:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunksLeagueStore View Post
You never included your Discord on your thread. Looking to add you, mine is Munk#8508
Thank you for reaching out, I added you.

I'm not a fan of giving out my discord on the thread,
but anyone can leave me a direct message on epvp or drop your discord ID and I will add you.
Old 07/29/2022, 00:38   #6

I'm at 3000 tokens so far this event pass, on track to get 4000 for both prestige skins.

Anyone that wants to purchase please drop your discord ID in the thread, privately message me or send a trade request.
Old 07/29/2022, 11:59   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Added you on Discord and sent you a trade request, interested in purchasing, just have a few questions
Old 07/29/2022, 12:18   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcanical View Post
Added you on Discord and sent you a trade request, interested in purchasing, just have a few questions
Thank you <3
I accepted
Old 07/31/2022, 00:10   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

REVIEW:

I don't have a single bad thing to say, the seller was super polite, fast at replying and helped me get everything setup immediately after I paid despite us being in contacts very late at night. He was very informative and went above and beyond to make sure I had all the information I needed and all my questions answered. He even gave me tips on how to stay safer as well as optimize my token yield from the bot. I'm currently 28 hours into using the bot, and have already farmed 1000 tokens.

The bot itself is very stable, has many checks and conditions to ensure stability and consistent performance through every match and long hours. The bot is already pre-configured to do everything it needs to do for token farming and my favorite feature is being able to define when you go on losing streaks and winning streaks for better token yield.

Overall, I definitely recommend the bot and recommend the seller as he's actually a really great guy. The price is definitely worth it for what you get because for the $30 I paid, I'm already on track to get BOTH the Ekko and Syndra prestige skins before the pass ends as well as all the other loot available for redemption via tokens. Seriously great value.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2022, 17:27   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by geenad View Post
Thank you for reaching out, I added you.

I'm not a fan of giving out my discord on the thread,
but anyone can leave me a direct message on epvp or drop your discord ID and I will add you.
Hey Geenad! I‘m interested in buying your script for the next event! Could you add me on Discord? Tomy#0001
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2022, 15:39   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

REVIEW:

Very friendly seller, will gladly help you when you have any problems. His bot works perfectly and has many features like auto-move, buy & ff. It‘s also very secure since you can change the MD5 of the file, so it‘s unique for everyone. I 100% recommend his bot, it will be worth it! ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2022, 11:40   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 375/0/1
Hey bro, can you add me on Discord my old discord got termed. FukkinClown#3101
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2022, 20:56   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Review

No issues whatsoever with setup and the bot is working great. Seller was fast and polite. If you're looking for a bot, I'd say this is the one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2022, 10:32   #14

The League of Legends Worlds 2022 Event is set to begin after the launch of patch 12.19 on October 5, 2022.

The Worlds 2022 pass's infinite mission grants 20 tokens, instead of the normal 10, so TFT Bot token earning is potentially Doubled!

Buy now and your license will last until Worlds rewards ends, or 31 days, whichever is longer!

Also ask me about my LoL ESports watch rewards scheduler!
Watch Esports Games. Earn Drops and Rewards. Earn exclusive icons, emotes, and other loot.
Makes sure you watch and get rewards from Esports viewing. Rewards every day!
Old 10/11/2022, 18:20   #15

At 5 days into the event, I'm at 2300 tokens and mission level 60.

You all are missing out :P
This is the best pass yet for rewards!

Resellers wanted! Add me to discuss.

Tags
bot, event, lol, tft, tokens