Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL TFT Bot - Farm Event Tokens

Discussion on LoL TFT Bot - Farm Event Tokens within the S4 League Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL TFT Bot - Farm Event Tokens

Hello,

I made a TFT bot that I've been using for the past few years to farm event tokens by winning TFT games.

I've never had a ban with the bot, and I've made it so you can change the MD5 of the file whenever you want, so you can always be using a unique program.

The program is very customizable, allowing you to choose how long before the bot surrenders. Surrendering quickly will allow you to get into Bot MMR, where you're against all other botters.

After you are in Bot MMR, you can increase your FF timer to make sure you win every game. Once in Bot MMR, I end up placing top 4 in 7 out of 10 games on average.

I've personally used this every TFT Pass to max out the pass within 3 days.

If used overnight for every day of the Event Token Pass, I've gotten enough tokens for both the prestiege skin, the Mythic essence (or at the time Prestiege points) and multiple Orbs by the end of the event.

I've included a league config changer to help switch to the correct settings more easily.

I am the only developer and seller of this script, and I can provide direct support in English over Discord.

The script is $30 and your license will last for the duration of the Event Token Pass, and expire after the event ends.