Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF EUW Plat acc with good mmr

Discussion on LF EUW Plat acc with good mmr within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF EUW Plat acc with good mmr

Looking for a cheap EUW Plat acc with good LP gains and BE enough for a 6300 champ or refund for it and no bans or restrictions.

Dont care about skins, handlvld etc. so no expensive main accounts pls.
Old 05/15/2022, 20:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sevly#9557
i have really good acc for you add me
Old 05/15/2022, 21:24   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

Origin#7033
Old 05/16/2022, 14:14   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 450
I got one p3 acc
Message me on discord : Sainis#1894
Old 05/16/2022, 19:21   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 548
The Black Market: 492/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicefeedbot View Post
Looking for a cheap EUW Plat acc with good LP gains and BE enough for a 6300 champ or refund for it and no bans or restrictions.

Dont care about skins, handlvld etc. so no expensive main accounts pls.
have one for you
MonotoneSamurai#0851

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] PLAT II + PLAT V [PLAT I MMR] for 1 ACC[EUW]
09/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys I'm searching for a very good Account on the EUW-Server :) I'm offering you 2 Accounts on EUW for that. Account 1: Rank: Plat I (since 20.08 plat I) Champs: 102 Skins: 42 Runepages: 10
[Trading] Plat IV Account good MMR + Gold II Account very good MMR against CSGO Items!
01/12/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Plat Account has 36 Skins, 11 Rune Pages, 86 Champs, Plat Border Gold 2 Account with Grey Warwick and Medieval Twitch, 59 Champs 3 Runepages and insanely good MMR! Offer me via PN. Only for Knifes / High Tier Weapons!
[Trading] Plat IV Account good MMR + Gold II Account very good MMR against CSGO Items!
01/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Plat Account has 36 Skins, 11 Rune Pages, 86 Champs, Plat Border Gold 2 Account with Grey Warwick and Medieval Twitch, 59 Champs 3 Runepages and insanely good MMR! Offer me via PN. Only for Knifes / High Tier Weapons!
[Trading] Plat 5 smurf(good mmr) for boost from plat 1 > dia 5 [EUW]
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will be giving a platinum 5 account to the one boosting me from platinum 1 to diamond 5 on the EUW server. I can also give a unranked account instead if you want that. If there is nobody that want to do it for one account, I can maybe give two accounts. The boost should be easy, I got most champs and runes. Message me or post your skype here. Only trusted people please(We can duo if not trusted).
[Trading] Plat 5 smurf(good mmr) for boost from plat 1 > dia 5 [EUW]
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will be giving a platinum 5 account to the one boosting me from platinum 1 to diamond 5 on the EUW server. I can also give a unranked account instead if you want that. If there is nobody that want to do it for one account, I can maybe give two accounts. The boost should be easy, I got most champs and runes. Message me or post your skype here. Only trusted people please(We can duo if not trusted).