I would like to get boosted from gold 2 25 LP to P4 on EUNE.
I get 14-15 LP for win.
I play jungle (kayn, diana, amumu if possible).
I can pay via various channels, but I don't have paypal.
Taking the cheapest offer if only it doesn't look shady.
I would like to get boosted from gold 2 25 LP to P4 on EUNE.
I get 14-15 LP for win.
I play jungle (kayn, diana, amumu if possible).
I can pay via various channels, but I don't have paypal.
Taking the cheapest offer if only it doesn't look shady.
I would like to get boosted from gold 2 25 LP to P4 on EUNE.
I get 14-15 LP for win.
I play jungle (kayn, diana, amumu if possible).
I can pay via various channels, but I don't have paypal.
Taking the cheapest offer if only it doesn't look shady.
Hello 28€ SoloQ 35€ duoQ can do it Payment accepting Revolut(bank transfer, or with bank card) LMK add me discord:Stormii#0588
[WoW] Emerald Nightmare Mythic Boost, Dungeon Boost, 1-110 Boost, PvP Boost [EU, US] 10/31/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies Guten Tag, ich biete hiermit Boosts in WoW an im bereich Emerald Nightmare Heroic & Mythic, Dungeon Mythic Boosts und Schlüsselstein (2-10 ) Boosts und PvP Rating boost.
Die Boosts werden von mir und meiner Gilde zur verfügung gestellt sowohl in EU als auch US.
Ich akzeptiere nur PaySafeCard als zahlungsmittel, für alle weiteren infos, preise, ablauf etc gibt mir euren Skype namen per PN oder hier unten direkt wie ihr wollt.