Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for acc re-sellers

Discussion on Looking for acc re-sellers within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for acc re-sellers

Wanting to sell bulk consistently for cheap to any re-sellers.
DM if interested.

specifically: lvl30 smurfs with untouched mmr.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for a account with nice amount of champions and runes [TRUSTED SELLERS ONLY]
11/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi im looking for a eu-w account with nice amount of champions and runes skins no matter, but preferable if there are some of them. Only trusted sellers, add me on skype : aytoni123
Looking to buy LoL Acc willing to spend up to 600$ , serious sellers only please.
07/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
CAN USE MIDDLEMAN Title says it all. Before you decide to add my skype or email. 1. Under no circumstances will i go first, alot of money will be waged here I do not care if your repped or famous or whatever you want to call it, If you are a serious seller you will go first and i will pay you. (Unless middleman of course MUST BE A LEGIT MIDDLEMAN NOT SOME RANDOM WITH REP) 2. I can teamview the process of the payment or screenshare on skype so you can see i am actually doing it. 3. I am...