Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap name recovery from ANY banned account! [All Riot servers]

Discussion on Cheap name recovery from ANY banned account! [All Riot servers] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap name recovery from your banned account [CURRENTLY CLOSED]

TEMPORARILY CLOSED.

Hello, I'm recovering any IGN from ANY banned account (regardless of reason). You must have access to the account. This process is instant if you have currency on the account.

The cost of this service is a flat $20 (soon to raise), regardless of what the name is! (This excludes any $10 RP purchase I may ask from you if your account does not have enough RP or BE to afford a namechange).

You should have another account with enough currency to claim the summoner name, or a new account to grab it.

Discord: Slain#0001

Payment will take place after the name is swapped off your account (ONLY if you are an active ePVP user, so I can verify you won't run off). I will communicate with you through the entire process.

Payment methods: Paypal, Zelle, RP (+$5), Amazon US GiftCard. Can ask about other methods, but no cryptocurrencies.
Old 06/27/2021, 14:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 46
no ****

just write the riot support they should delete the banned account with
the desired name

no magic and no 20$

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2021, 03:19   #3

elite*gold: 0
It doesn't work like that for many accounts. For accounts with fraud bans/botting they do not release the names a lot of the time and it may be transferred to a level 30 placeholder account. This service also keeps the account, since another unban opportunity may arise at some point.

Also, deletion occurs at a random time. If the name is high quality you do not want it to be free for x hours since a name checker can always detect it. If you don't need the service ,move on.
Old 07/06/2021, 05:15   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 47
The Black Market: 128/0/0
can vouch

Tags
banned account, banned name, league of legends, lol, summoner name