Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EX Elo booster looking to get back into the service

Discussion on EX Elo booster looking to get back into the service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EX Elo booster looking to get back into the service

I would very much like to join a boosting service to continue providing boosting to the community once again. This could be for a boosting team or under an individual! I have unlimited time and can boost over 18 hours a day if required.

I currently am GM 300 LP on my main account but I simply do not enjoy playing the game anymore for personal gains. I would very much rather help out the community and boost the **** out of you all!

Please link your skype / discord in the comment section so I can add you an we can discuss future endevours!
Old 03/13/2021, 21:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump