Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Grandmaster/Challenger Eloboost

Discussion on League of Legends Grandmaster/Challenger Eloboost within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/07/2021, 21:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKuku View Post
Vouch Game in D4 EUW ?
Add me on discord pleaase.
Old 07/10/2021, 21:52   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch for thetalongod (one of skattax boosters), he really is a challenger.
Chill guy. He has a VERY good irelia and of course many other good champs.
Give him a try, he played some games for me in master 100ishlp and often he made opponents have 30cs at 10 min. He can hard carry against master players, there are not many players like that.
He is worth it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/29/2021, 17:01   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 32
SkaTTax69 really good guy helped me to much times .

Thank u bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2021, 14:49   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 5
This guy is very talented. Great midlaner.
Feel free to order from him.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2021, 11:14   #20 Trade Status: Verified(?)

just ordered duoq from p2 to d4, im so excited to give feedback how the boost went. so far hes super polite and funny

lets see how he can carry :>

part 1 done: we went from p2 to p1 without any loss as duo xDDDDDDD
part 2 incoming..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/16/2022, 22:54   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Deal was P3 77Lp to Dia4 - 40 €. The Deal start at 13 April with the word that he finish it in 2 days and he can start when i pay the 40€. I paid directly the 40€.

After 4 Days he played 6 games. 3win/3lost. Every day i write him 50 times (50 times because he didnt write me one time and give informations) and ask when he will start. Everytime he said i will play later and in the evening duo with my mate.

I must write hime 3 times before i get any answer. After the 4 days he dont want to send the money back and say every time he will play in a few moment.

After i write hime a little bit angry he said "chill kid" and played 2 games. Loose this 2 games and said the next day he will play a little bit in the evening and after this he make duoq. And again no game and no answers.

Dont trust him. He scam u with sentence like he will finish it fast and after u send the money u dont get any other informations and must wait every day that he one time reply.
Old 04/16/2022, 22:58   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiYu View Post
The Deal was P3 77Lp to Dia4 - 40 €. The Deal start at 13 April with the word that he finish it in 2 days and he can start when i pay the 40€. I paid directly the 40€.

After 4 Days he played 6 games. 3win/3lost. Every day i write him 50 times (50 times because he didnt write me one time and give informations) and ask when he will start. Everytime he said i will play later and in the evening duo with my mate.

I must write hime 3 times before i get any answer. After the 4 days he dont want to send the money back and say every time he will play in a few moment.

After i write hime a little bit angry he said "chill kid" and played 2 games. Loose this 2 games and said the next day he will play a little bit in the evening and after this he make duoq. And again no game and no answers.

Dont trust him. He scam u with sentence like he will finish it fast and after u send the money u dont get any other informations and must wait every day that he one time reply.
I answered you , ppl have some problems you only paid 40€ and spamming all the time. If i had an idea like that i would never reply you and block you but okey.
Old 04/21/2022, 20:26   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 123
wanted to get from g4 to p4. Paid 50 bucks on 12th april. since then he played 3 games. he told me it would only take 4 days. on 17th april he only played 3 games (2W/1L). I just gave him the option to fulfill the agreement in another 4 days or send me money back. he told me he would finish the order in the 4 days. Guess what happend.... Nothing!

Tags
boost cheap, challenger boosting, eloboost boost cheap, high elo boosters, league of legends - boost