Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Grandmaster 500+ Lp Eu West

Discussion on Grandmaster 500+ Lp Eu West within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Challenger 550+LP Euw

Hello guys.
SELLING:
Challenger Account EU West
550++ LP 8 decay days
75 champions
47 skins
S10 challenger emotes.
600 euros.
(Slight negotiations can be made.)
Never recovered with email, original owner- handleveled account, playing on it for a while(my original main account)
Honor level 2 1 orb
DISCORD: StathisS#9572

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling a Cheap Overwatch Grandmaster/Deacyed Grandmaster Account with many skins!
10/03/2019 - Overwatch Trading - 6 Replies
Price:40$ Contact me via Discord if you´re intrested: Marcel ツ#1046 purchase method: Paypal Because of personal reasons, unfortunately, I have no time to play with this account I hope you have the same fun with the account I had :)! Gold Weapons: Dva,Soldier,Tracer,Widow and Winston. 7956 Comp Points left.
[Selling] Cheap grandmaster/top 500 account
04/27/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Selling grandmaster account for $150 has event skins and other legendary skins season 2 master season 3 top 500 season 4 4096 currently add skype if interested dylandemelo1 any questions ill answer.
[Selling] Selling grandmaster account/top 500
04/27/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies
For proof right away the battle tag is Brainless#11606 you can search for stats. I can deliver right away. season 1 didnt play season 2 master season 3 top 500 season 4 4115 with amazing stats. Skins on this account are more than 30 legendary skins including the Halloween skins event, Christmas skins event and uprising. the account level is 111. Gold weapons are torb and hanzo.
[Selling] Cheap 500 lp master + Rewards for Rank 1 and Grandmaster.
10/11/2016 - Heroes of the Storm Trading - 0 Replies
Selling account with 20 champions,2 mounts for achieving Rank 1 and Grandmaster+portrait. Account is at 500 lp on master tier.