Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Na account Black alistar,ufo corki and king rammus level 30 unranked

Discussion on Na account Black alistar,ufo corki and king rammus level 30 unranked within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 64
Na account Black alistar,ufo corki and king rammus level 30 unranked

I have a account with black alistar skin, ufo corki, and king rammus i am the original owner of this account it is level 30 and unranked.

Right now i am just taking offers for the account i am happy to use a high rep middle man.

discord:zzz123#1768
Old 02/14/2021, 10:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 579/0/0
Old 02/14/2021, 20:55   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 22,454
Arrow League of Legends -> League of Legends…

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [WTS] NA Unranked account with Black Alistar, UFO Corki and King Rammus. CHEAP!
01/21/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
IF ANYONE WITH A GOOD TBM WOULD LIKE TO VOUCH THE ACCOUNT FOR ME, I'D APPRECIATE THAT :D So yeah, im selling an old account i havent used since like 2010 that i dug up. And apparently it has Black Alistar on it. The account is Unranked and hasnt been played on in forever, so dont worry about IP ban or anything like that. You will obviously get to register your own email and everything. Since i believe to remember Black Alistar being quite rare, and theres also UFO Corki and King Rammus...
[Selling] NA | Black Alistar | UFO Corki | King Rammus | Black alistar IGN | Unranked |
12/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Selling my LoL account. My ingame name is literally Black Alistar. Can provide elophant link and my IGN to people who want to add me in game. Pictures : http://i.imgur.com/N8rEkCu.jpg
[Selling] ★NA★ 1x KING RAMMUS+UFO CORKI ★★ 2x Judgment Kayle + UFO Corki ★ CHEAP ★ Unverified ★
09/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
#1 Level 12 Ufo Corki + King Rammus UNVERIFIED 15€ #2 Level 15 Ufo Corki + Judgment Kayle UNVERIFIED