looking for someone who will only play support, or adc like cait/jinx/jhin/mf
5 games remaining, let me know prices and how soon you can start
do not ask me to add you on disc for prices
Hey add me discord Grandmaster jg/supp main rdy to help you
Can start Right now/today end i guess
Price is 4€ per Placement game so Totally 20€ for 5x game
Supports i play:Janna,nami,braum,blitz,tresh,yumi mostly but i could play another supp too if prefer
Metin2Earth - Player vs Metin Stones - Player vs Player 08/02/2018 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 8 Replies WEBSITE REGISTER DOWNLOAD
https://metin2earth.com/images/presentation/1.png
https://metin2earth.com/images/presentation/2.png
https://metin2earth.com/images/presentation/3.png
https://metin2earth.com/images/presentation/4.png
https://metin2earth.com/images/presentation/5.png
https://metin2earth.com/images/presentation/6.png
https://metin2earth.com/images/presentation/7.png
[Selling] EUW Plat 1 (Pre-Placements) Account (Still in placements) 12/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies I want to sell my main account ( I need to focus school, and will not have time to play anymore)
The account is on Euw , It has 6rune pages and you can look at runes here :
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6443/68cc.png
http://i.imgur.com/3l6U1Xt.png
http://i.imgur.com/uUzeZo8.png
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1270/62w9.png
http://i.imgur.com/8ypVwrm.png.
I finished last season in Plat 1 and had diamond 5 mmr. The account is now at placements 1W/1L
[Selling] ☆☆PREODER YOUR PLACEMENTS NOW☆☆ ✔FAST&CHEAP ✔BY DIAMOND PLAYER 11/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies Dear ePVP Members,
since season 4 comes to an end soon on 11th november 2014, I would give you the chance to preoder your placements for season 5 now for a way cheaper price than my normal prices for it.
If the preseason ended and the ranked ques are available, I will start instantly with the orders.
Season4: Unranked - 20€
Season4: Bronze/Silver - 25€
Season4: Gold - 35€
Season4: Platinum - 45€