Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Lol Acc Euw(Honor V/3000€~ Spent on the account/345 Skins/+300€ spent on Valorant)

Discussion on Lol Acc Euw(Honor V/3000€~ Spent on the account/345 Skins/+300€ spent on Valorant) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 1
Lol Acc Euw(Honor V/3000€~ Spent on the account/345 Skins/+300€ spent on Valorant)

League of Legends:

Can give you what you need to change the e-mail and everything else.

Gold IV, Level 155, Honor V

Since 2017~

83 RP
2182 BP

Spent 3000~ on League so 3300~ in total on the account with what I've spent on Valorant

119 Champs
345 Skins
5 Ultimate, 7 Mythic, 31 Legendary, 153 Epic and 61 Chromas(2epic 10 rare)
Out of them 97 are legacy

Ahri: M7 158'000 mastery points
Irelia: M7 67'000 mastery points
Akali: M6 33'000 mastery points
Katarina: M5 49'000 mastery points

Really good and rare skins check out these screenshots (I didn't screenshot everything cause it would take ages, but the epic skins are also all really good)

Valorant:

Since Beta probably Alpha don't remember

2230 Valorant Points
10 Radianite Points


Spent 300~

Check these screens to see what skins (and their tiers) I have:

The price is in the 300's (negotiable), tell me why you think you should pay this or that
Only willing to do Paypal(Family & Friends) or Bank transfer, I accept going with a middleman if you feel the need to and would provide up to 10€ rebate on the agreed price (depending on the price of the mm).

Discord: Brätman#7088 (you can add me and ask me anything about the account/I'll screenshare you what you want to see)
Email:
SNvNothing is offline  
Old 12/11/2020, 16:56   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 1
Bump, still availabe!
SNvNothing is offline  
Old 12/24/2020, 18:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 253/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,137
Received Thanks: 121
80€
paintedWayZ is offline  
Old 12/26/2020, 01:20   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedWayZ View Post
80€
Do you think this account is worth 80€? If so could you explain? Also you seem to have proposed more on this forum for an account that is worth significantly less (3 times less epic skins).
SNvNothing is offline  
Old 12/26/2020, 12:26   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 253/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,137
Received Thanks: 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNvNothing View Post
Do you think this account is worth 80€? If so could you explain? Also you seem to have proposed more on this forum for an account that is worth significantly less (3 times less epic skins).
It was an offer.

Your account is worth 100 - 120 in my opinion and comparing it to the other offers.

I can up my offer to 100€ paypal.
paintedWayZ is offline  
Old 01/08/2021, 11:13   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 4
I don't want to be rude but nobody will pays 500 euros for that account.

Even in website, i'm not even sure you can sell it for 200 euros. good luck tho.
Lastres is offline  
Old 01/08/2021, 12:13   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 124
The Black Market: 218/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 1,772
Received Thanks: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNvNothing View Post
League of Legends:

Can give you what you need to change the e-mail and everything else.

Gold IV, Level 155, Honor V

Since 2017~

83 RP
2182 BP

Spent 3000~ on League so 3300~ in total on the account with what I've spent on Valorant

119 Champs
345 Skins
5 Ultimate, 7 Mythic, 31 Legendary, 153 Epic and 61 Chromas(2epic 10 rare)
Out of them 97 are legacy

Ahri: M7 158'000 mastery points
Irelia: M7 67'000 mastery points
Akali: M6 33'000 mastery points
Katarina: M5 49'000 mastery points

Really good and rare skins check out these screenshots (I didn't screenshot everything cause it would take ages, but the epic skins are also all really good)

Valorant:

Since Beta probably Alpha don't remember

2230 Valorant Points
10 Radianite Points


Spent 300~

Check these screens to see what skins (and their tiers) I have:

The price is in the 500's (negotiable), tell me why you think you should pay this or that
Only willing to do Paypal(Family & Friends) or Bank transfer, I accept going with a middleman if you feel the need to and would provide up to 10€ rebate on the agreed price (depending on the price of the mm).

Discord: Brätman#7088 (you can add me and ask me anything about the account/I'll screenshare you what you want to see)
Email:
I am offering you 120 euros
BirkiGOD is offline  
Old 01/14/2021, 17:07   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastres View Post
I don't want to be rude but nobody will pays 500 euros for that account.

Even in website, i'm not even sure you can sell it for 200 euros. good luck tho.
It's not rude, thanks for saying it how it is. I just thought it would be worth more with the amount of legendary and epic skins (Half of the total amount each). I don't think I could sell it for that low, maybe I'll just stop bumping the thread.
SNvNothing is offline  
Old 01/14/2021, 19:09   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 4
Yes prices for accounts are low.
Lastres is offline  
Reply

Tags
euw, league account, selling acc euw, valorant account


Similar Threads Similar Threads
ƤƦ∅ǤƦ∀ɱɱȋ∋ƦŞ∋ƦʋȋƇ∋ Ƃŷ. PR∅GR∀MM∋R ƒάṥᵼ | ƒάȋř | ᵼřūṥᵼɛȡ
11/09/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 25 Replies
ƤƦ∅ǤƦ∀ɱɱ ȋ∋ƦŞ∋Ʀʋȋ Ƈ∋ Ƃŷ. PR∅GR∀MM∋R ╠ ƒάṥᵼ | ƒάȋř | ᵼřūṥᵼɛȡ ╣№1 Ich biete euch hier meinen Programmierservice an: - Dieser gilt für einfache bis schwierige Programme in fast jedem Bereich. - Ich programmiere mit Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Express schon seit über einem Jahr und kann es schon gut. - Ihr könnt mit mir die Funktionen etc. des Programmes per PN oder Skype besprechen. - Über den Preis wird davor verhandelt. - Ich biete auch Updates für die Programme an, diese kosten aber...
ƤƦ∅ǤƦ∀ɱɱȋ∋ƦŞ∋ƦʋȋƇ∋ Ƃŷ. PR∅GR∀MM∋R ƒάṥᵼ | ƒάȋř | ᵼřūṥᵼɛȡ
10/08/2012 - Coders Trading - 20 Replies
ƤƦ∅ǤƦ∀ɱɱ ȋ∋ƦŞ∋Ʀʋȋ Ƈ∋ Ƃŷ. PR∅GR∀MM∋R ╠ ƒάṥᵼ | ƒάȋř | ᵼřūṥᵼɛȡ ╣№1 Ich biete euch hier meinen Programmierservice an: - Dieser gilt für einfache bis schwierige Programme in fast jedem Bereich. - Ich programmiere mit Microsoft Visual Basic 2010 Express schon seit über einem Jahr und kann es schon gut. - Ihr könnt mit mir die Funktionen etc. des Programmes per PN oder Skype besprechen. - Über den Preis wird davor verhandelt. - Die Programme gebe ich nicht weiter, d.h es sind ganz eure...



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.