Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

All REGIONS- LEVEL 30 - ALL CHAMPIONS - UNVERIFIED - READY FOR RANKED

Discussion on All REGIONS- LEVEL 30 - ALL CHAMPIONS - UNVERIFIED - READY FOR RANKED within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All REGIONS- LEVEL 30 - ALL CHAMPIONS - UNVERIFIED - READY FOR RANKED

⚡️ Welcome to Fast Shop ⚡️

We are currently selling x3 Level 30 all champion unverified account for NA region. These accounts have been in-active for a couple of months, and because of this they do not have the latest champions (Seraphine, and Samira). The remaining champions will be purchasable.

These accounts are ready for your IP. If you are wanting to purchase for EUW region, I will discount the amount of $ you'd have to spend to transfer to the region of your choice.

These accounts have fresh honor levels.

I have nearly 100+ vouches in my discord Fast Store, as well as a another popular Hextech Thread for gifting.

60 day warranty for the accounts. I will replace your account as long as your account was not banned for toxic, scripts, etc..

I can guarantee these accounts will not be banned, they are very secure.

Price is:

175 EURO PP

125 Euro BTC

Links to my other threads, feel free to message me for my reputation. I have vouches across Elitepvp, *****, *******, and **************.

Discord:

All questions will be answered in #Ticket-ROOM. Our staff team will never message you first. If the user does not have the [ Fast Team⚡️] role, it is not us.

We are not responsible for any service outside of the scope of our Ticket System on this discord.

If you are interested in purchasing this account, contact me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] VALORANT Ranked Boost | ALL RANKS | ALL REGIONS | CHEAP AND FAST
07/26/2020 - Valorant Trading - 4 Replies
INTRODUCTION We are a small group of ex-professional and semi-professional FPS players, with 2 years of boosting in various FPS games. We held top 10 ranks in Overwatch, PUBG, Ring of Elysium and Apex Legends on multiple accounts, and now we are coming into VALORANT. We have experienced CSGO, R6 Siege and Overwatch players coming into the team to boost in VALORANT. We offer very affordable prices and we are known for fast, efficient and high quality boosts.
[Selling] EUNE Hand-leveled lvl 40, 30+ champions, ranked ready (0/0 ranked)
06/14/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, looking to sell an account on EUNE server which was handleveled by me to 40, it has 30+ champions a few skins and no ranked history. Price is very negotiable, contact me on Discord: kcmu#5595
✅Fresh Unranked Level 30+✅Unverified✅Ready for Ranked✅20000+ BE✅
07/12/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This is a is a level 30+ unranked, unverified account with no champions, skins, or runes purchased with at least 20000 blue essence in capsules or BE. When receiving your account please change the email to your own email at first. Please do not leave negative evaluations, thank you so much! Discord: https://discord.gg/mZvG9jH Discord ID: ELIAS RÖNNGREN#7259 Payment: Paypal as Friends and Family. https://i.imgur.com/3c5OMWX.png
[Buying] League Shack ★ Buying All S7 Gold+ Ranked Accounts ★ All Regions ★
09/21/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
https://s26.postimg.org/sgl66tmh5/avatar.png We are now purchasing all League of Legend accounts. Accounts must be ranked at least gold in season 7. You must be the original owner. We do not purchase cracked/botted accounts.