Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering coaching

Discussion on Offering coaching within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offering coaching

Hello i am Artificial, i'm high diamond player with experience in coaching, i'm working with a team that's Dia 1+ on west

I'm offering coaching to players from Iron IV to Diamond IV price is how we discuss it and i guarantee the climb and improve on yourself

U can contact me over discord Bishop#6492 cheap price
Old 11/30/2020, 13:56   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: 113/0/0
Can vouch for this guy. Really friendly and professional service. He gave me a lot of good advice. Definitely consider his coaching if you want to improve your gameplay.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2020, 15:40   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Friendly coaching and pro+++
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2020, 18:19   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 1779
The Black Market: 116/0/3
Really good High Diamond Coacher!

His Coaching is AMAZING!,
he said that the 1 Session would take around 1 hour but at the end it was more than 1 and a half hour!
He is a High Diamond Player who knows what he is doing he answered all my questions PERFECTLY and watched my replay. After that, he gaved me some advises and told me when i should do something or not, because i was constantly saying what i was thinking in that match.
I can just recommend it!
Before we started watching the replay he also ask me some question about some informations (roles, champions, my op.gg etc.)
He is a really friendly, high skilled, patiently and a funny Person!!!
+++

---

Abschließend wollte ich nochmal auf Deutsch sagen, dass er nicht nur sehr viel Erfahrung hat, sondern auch ein sehr geduldiger Mensch ist, der gerne alles ganz genau erklärt und falls man einige Englische Wörter nicht kennt, er alternative wörter nennt, er nutzt ein sehr leichtes Englisch was einem ermöglicht alles zu Verstehen.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2020, 01:31   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Very good Coaching i can only vouch him as much as i can first session was round about 3 Hours and he helped me so much , after this coaching People called me insane.

Thanks!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2020, 14:09   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Very friendly , has knowledge of the game . I totally vouch for him . Thank you !
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2020, 15:57   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Friendly and trusted persone !