Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Coaching Mid/Adc Preseason

Discussion on Coaching Mid/Adc Preseason within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Coaching Mid/Adc Preseason

I want to buy a coaching session for the new preseason with all new items and new metas.
I mostly like to improve my assassins skills and adc skills. ( Zed,Talon,Lucian,Vayne )
I’m currently diamond 1 and expect to talk to a challenger coach.
Old 11/10/2020, 19:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 44
The Black Market: 126/0/0
Discord Cepi#4861
Old 11/10/2020, 20:47   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Discord Xeliion V9#4625 We have multiple coaches that could help you out !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ADC COACHING FROM D2 ADC! 9 EUROS PER SESSION
01/17/2020 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I will go over your opgg and a vod review of one of your games to highlight the most noticeable mistakes your doing. add me on discord if interested! Jimin7#8756
[Buying] (NA)looking for affordable adc/mid coaching d4+
12/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
my friend is struggled in silver 1 and wants some coaching instead of eloboosting but don't have the resource so im helping him to find an affordable coach on this site that can help him improve his skill to maybe like plat level. If you are d5+ and think you can help with an affordable price for a student,plz reply or pm with your contact.thanks.
[Buying] Master/Challenger ADC or MID lane coaching
11/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I am diamond 5 at the moment and would like to improve my skills to get to master tier within the next season. I think the best way to do that is to get coached by a experienced master/challenger player. As you can read in the title I am looking for someone who wants to teach me adc or mid. I really want to get good coaching and not just some guy from master/challenger tier who wants to make fast money without actually teaching me anything. So please just answer/add if you feel...
[Selling] Offers coaching from one of best MID laner NA and EUW ADC !
01/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. Guys, Our team now offers coaching service with some of the best players in NA and EU. For this month we have Challenger North America MID Laner. and Challenfer EUW ADC. For prices add us on skype: thedbstore We will do discounts to first clients !
[Selling] Offer ADC Coaching ! by a diamond 1 adc
11/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
14 euro per hour ! click on my boost link to see my accounts . 20% less price if you order 10 hours + what can i teach you ? ADC : - Common Botlane combination /Pick /Team adaptation - Optimisation Runes/Mast/Summeners