Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hello, i want to boost or be hired as a booster, please

Discussion on Hello, i want to boost or be hired as a booster, please within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello, i want to boost or be hired as a booster, please

Im willing to boost cause i need money, I've been high master whole season 9 and left the game the game this season, i still can boost pretty high, if you're interested please Private Message me

If you want to be boosted privately, just send me a pm too, i'll do it pretty fast and you'll be happy

Thanks
Old 11/03/2020, 09:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hey im hiring if you wanna work for us / me shoot me a dm or add me on discord