Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW]107 Skins ALL champs 66k BE

Discussion on [EUW]107 Skins ALL champs 66k BE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [EUW]107 Skins ALL champs 66k BE

Hello,

BE: 66k
RP: 1
Champions : All
Skins: 107
Emotes : 38
Icons : 144
Wards : 22

I'm the original owner, you can add me on discord so I can screenshare any questions you might have on the account. Accepted methods are PayPal.

Discord : Neves#5945

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 66K Gold value account. GWAMM title. 9 legendaries, 18K liquid gold. All expansions.
05/31/2018 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 5 Replies
Account is created during BETA, you'll also get access to a GW1 account that's maxed out and is created during release of GW1. (They're linked in order to get GWAMM) All classes at 80, with exotic & ascended set. 257 Masteries. 7 account shared inventory slots, Silver-Fed o Salvage-o Matic, Permanent Trading Post Contract, Permanent Black Lion Merchant Contract. All mounts unlocked.
[Selling] 66K Gold value account. GWAMM title. 9 legendaries, 18K liquid gold. All expansions.
01/09/2018 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Account is created during BETA, you'll also get access to a GW1 account that's maxed out and is created during release of GW1. (They're linked in order to get GWAMM) All classes at 80, with exotic & ascended set. 257 Masteries. 7 account shared inventory slots, Silver-Fed o Salvage-o Matic, Permanent Trading Post Contract, Permanent Black Lion Merchant Contract. All mounts unlocked.
[Selling] WTS NA Platinum V account all champs + 18k IP +107 skins and a lot of skins on Craft!
11/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
SELL NA account all champs 18k IP 107 skins atm a lot of skins on crafting Platinum V account
[Selling] EUW high mmr plat4, 108 champs, 107 skins, 8 runepages, all required runes
11/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im not interested in playing league of legends anymore. I achieved my goal (to reach platinum) and now Im going to quit the game. This is, probably, the best bargain you will ever get so buy it why its still here! :mofo: There are 107 skins on this account - both ultimate skins and many legendary ones (overall I spent about $1k on em) I ended up being gold in season 2 so this account has Victorious Janna skin and all the other rewards. Next season you will get Victorious Elise and platinum...
[Selling] gold 1 account 107 skins all champs all the needed runes.
10/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies